Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DH bent me over without my permission

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And had is way with me. And I liked it. He also beat me. And I liked that too.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Change the fucking title of your post you sicko freak. None of it is rape if you liked it or you ever told him stop or no.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Want and allow are two completely different things. You're missing my point. If she want to call it rape, it's rape :]

She is free to use her own definition of the word, as you are, and as I am. 

Quoting mommasbabies77:

The mere fact that she wants it to happen makes it NOT rape. Common sense tells you that.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Depends on what you mean by consent. If she is screaming no no no and he continues as a part of their sexual fantasy that WOULD qualify as rape. If she wants to call it rape, meh it's rape. She may actually enjoy being raped, there is nothing wrong with that. 

Quoting mommasbabies77:

except for consensual rough sex could never be rape.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

She might not be joking. Many women are into S&M and should not be made to feel ashamed when they wish to speak about it. 

Quoting kitty8199:

Maybe not the best joke post when a woman just posted this actually happened to her, not too long ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM
This!

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Want and allow are two completely different things. You're missing my point. If she want to call it rape, it's rape :]

Quoting mommasbabies77:

The mere fact that she wants it to happen makes it NOT rape. Common sense tells you that.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Depends on what you mean by consent. If she is screaming no no no and he continues as a part of their sexual fantasy that WOULD qualify as rape. If she wants to call it rape, meh it's rape. She may actually enjoy being raped, there is nothing wrong with that. 

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting ButterMeUp:

She might not be joking. Many women are into S&M and should not be made to feel ashamed when they wish to speak about it. 

Quoting kitty8199:

Maybe not the best joke post when a woman just posted this actually happened to her, not too long ago.

mommasbabies77
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM

She can call it what she wants...doesn't make it so. And it also makes it extremely inconsiderate of those of us that have been raped.  But maturity and consideration isn't something that is in abundance on this site so...

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting kitty8199:

Country_Momma89
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I love how people keep telling you it's not rape considering you never said he "raped" you. Damn tightwads.

Idntreallycare
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

what exactly about this post makes women get raped? That some don't have to beg their husband for sex and he'll take them by surprise? If she didn't say no and enjoyed it, it isnt rape.... and it's not like her husband was going around doing it to others.... maybe you should educate yourself before you spew ignorance.

Quoting unusualmom:

This is why women get raped.

mommasbabies77
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Actually honey...her first title said "My dh raped me"..thanks:) She edited it after I replied that it couldn't be rape

Quoting Country_Momma89:

I love how people keep telling you it's not rape considering you never said he "raped" you. Damn tightwads.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Rape is simply the forced act of intercourse, so by definition she was raped. As I said before. Your definition is your own. We all have our own definitions.

You could just choose to ignore it. You can not silence anyone because you are offended. I do not think that was her intent, you should just let it go. 

Quoting mommasbabies77:

She can call it what she wants...doesn't make it so. And it also makes it extremely inconsiderate of those of us that have been raped.  But maturity and consideration isn't something that is in abundance on this site so...

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting kitty8199:

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:11 PM

So if a woman is bound and gaged and orgasms during rape she was not really raped? I disagree. 

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

Change the fucking title of your post you sicko freak. None of it is rape if you liked it or you ever told him stop or no.

mommasbabies77
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I never said I was offended. I am not offended by stupidity. You know how you have the right to say what you want? I have the right to say that you are wrong whether you believe it or not. That is the same right you proclaim she has.  I am not going to let it go if I don't want to let it go because posting what I choose on a stupid website happens to also be my own right. So try mothering someone else or move on yourself.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Rape is simply the forced act of intercourse, so by definition she was raped. As I said before. Your definition is your own. We all have our own definitions.

You could just choose to ignore it. You can not silence anyone because you are offended. I do not think that was her intent, you should just let it go. 

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting kitty8199:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN