Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whooping Cough Epidimic

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

2012 is gonna be one of the worst years for whooping cough. WHAT ELSE NEEDS TO HAPPEN BEFORE YOU NON VAXING MOM CAN GET IT IN YOUR HEAD!! I have a 3 mos old DD that is vaccinated, along w an 18 mos old niece, and a nephew being born in September. YOU ARE PUTTING MY DD AND FAMILY AT RISK!!!!!!! Get it though your thick dumb skulls!

No I am not a troll.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Thats the point, i shouldnt have to be afraid, or keep my kids in a bubble because some "hippie moms" have decided to not vaccinate....their kids should live in a bubble, not mine!

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I think parents who don't vaccinate are playing Russian roulette with there kids lives, but if you have vaxed your child...thier child not being vaxed will not have a huge effect on your child. Parents have the right to choose what is best for their family, if you are that afraid do not leave your house. 

doulala
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Acutally they are. Vaccines dont fully protect.....just helps a lot.

"YOU ARE PUTTING MY DD AND FAMILY AT RISK!!!!!!! Get it though your thick dumb skulls! "

What if your children get it anyhow?   --Plus complications that come from the toxins in the immunizations?

Either way parents take a gamble, there are risks.   
We see how & where you play your cards~  for other families the risk with the vaccines is too great.

Please learn to respect that you are not right or wrong.    They are not right or wrong.

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Nope. All you have to do is sign a waiver!

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

Out of all the school aged children.. over 90% are more then likely vaccinated. Because schools require it. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

And no unvaccinated kids go to school sick? give me a break....

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

My boys do not get sick very often, but when they ARE sick.. they are here at our house until they are better. (They are not vaccinated).  Honestly, a lot of vaccinated children go to school when sick. 

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Word. I don't mind if people choose not to vaccinate...but if your kid gets sick KEEP THEM HOME. What may look like a common cold could be deadly to someones infant. Be responsible. My son is vaccinated but that doesn't mean he is immune to every sickness out there...when he is sick he stays at home.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't (and don't) speak for other families.. but for mine, vaccinating them is putting them in danger. My oldest was vaccinated until his 6th month shots.. those landed him in the hospital. We were told by the doctors that it could happen to all of our children. So, we would rather take the chance by not vaccinating them. 

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I think parents who don't vaccinate are playing Russian roulette with there kids lives, but if you have vaxed your child...thier child not being vaxed will not have a huge effect on your child. Parents have the right to choose what is best for their family, if you are that afraid do not leave your house. 

CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Not in Mississippi.. :) There are no exempts here

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

Out of all the school aged children.. over 90% are more then likely vaccinated. Because schools require it. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

My boys do not get sick very often, but when they ARE sick.. they are here at our house until they are better. (They are not vaccinated).  Honestly, a lot of vaccinated children go to school when sick. 

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Word. I don't mind if people choose not to vaccinate...but if your kid gets sick KEEP THEM HOME. What may look like a common cold could be deadly to someones infant. Be responsible. My son is vaccinated but that doesn't mean he is immune to every sickness out there...when he is sick he stays at home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Judgey McJudgerson, it is the VAXED kids passing the disease on.  90% of the ones who contract it and pass it on are already vaccinated.  Try again.

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
In michigan there ate, no questions asked
I love it here :-)

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

Not in Mississippi.. :) There are no exempts here

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Now that reasoning i can respect. you do it for a reason besides for the hell of it.

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

I can't (and don't) speak for other families.. but for mine, vaccinating them is putting them in danger. My oldest was vaccinated until his 6th month shots.. those landed him in the hospital. We were told by the doctors that it could happen to all of our children. So, we would rather take the chance by not vaccinating them. 

Quoting luckysevenwow:

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Sorry but your right to vax does not supersede their rights to not vax. Their children are still entitled to everything your child is. This is your problem, nobody else's so if *you* do not like it then *you* have to deal with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats the point, i shouldnt have to be afraid, or keep my kids in a bubble because some "hippie moms" have decided to not vaccinate....their kids should live in a bubble, not mine!

Quoting luckysevenwow:

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

My sister's shots had to be broken up and spaced pretty far apart otherwise she had horrible reactions. My friends son was that way also. While I do feel the way I feel about parents who don't vax, I do realize that for some families and some kids it goes beyond most peoples reasoning and is medical.

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)