Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I CALL BS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
To those asshole women that assure me that I can fill up on water if I'm hungry.

FUCK YOU. I TRIED. I WANT A SECOND MEATBALL SUB.

That is all.

Pregnancy sucks
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Only skinny starving bitches tell you to drink water when hungry.
maureen813
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:33 PM
First of all i was hungry all the time during two pregnancies and was told by a midwife to just eat a bowl of cereal for fiber, I craved hot fudge sundaes and not just on sundae!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:33 PM
I crave a winning lottery ticket now

Quoting Mychele:

LMAO what ?? No water will not help.. A pregnant woman must get what she wants. I'm always hungry. I can't win. I give in and find something.

livric
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep hearing about how hard its going to be to take the weight off and if I'm hungry drink 2 glasses of water and in 10 mins I wont be.

Pfffffft. It doesn't work

lol, it is funny,  I have struggled my whole life with my weight, however the only time I lost weight while eatting whatever was while I was pg LOL..   I put on 1kg for the whole of DD's pg, my Obs was worried and I had scans ect baby was fine.   I actually ended up 1.5kg lighter at the end of DS's pg.  Ob was not as worried that time.   it seems like if I want to be thin I have to stay pg LOL soooo not fair.   and I was eatting heaps!!!  DD needed me to have 2 cheeseburgers EVERYDAY from 4 -7 months pg lol.  It was strange as I dont really like them that much!!!  Oh and potato salad!!!   DD needed me to eat bowls of the stuff lol   and yet alll my life pre pregnancy I HATED potato salad!!!  I would only eat plain potato!!  the weird thing is that it is now one of my Fav's :)  go figure..  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:37 PM
I don't know kgs but I gained 30 lbs :( thank god I'm done in 5 weeks

Quoting livric:

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep hearing about how hard its going to be to take the weight off and if I'm hungry drink 2 glasses of water and in 10 mins I wont be.

lol, it is funny,  I have struggled my whole life with my weight, however the only time I lost weight while eatting whatever was while I was pg LOL..   I put on 1kg for the whole of DD's pg, my Obs was worried and I had scans ect baby was fine.   I actually ended up 1.5kg lighter at the end of DS's pg.  Ob was not as worried that time.   it seems like if I want to be thin I have to stay pg LOL soooo not fair.   and I was eatting heaps!!!  DD needed me to have 2 cheeseburgers EVERYDAY from 4 -7 months pg lol.  It was strange as I dont really like them that much!!!  Oh and potato salad!!!   DD needed me to eat bowls of the stuff lol   and yet alll my life pre pregnancy I HATED potato salad!!!  I would only eat plain potato!!  the weird thing is that it is now one of my Fav's :)  go figure..  

livric
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting livric:

Quoting Anonymous:

1kg is 2.2lb   so for DD I put on 2.2lb for the whole pregnancy and DS I ended up 3.3lb ligher at the end

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:42 PM
;_; you make me wanna cry

Quoting livric:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting livric:

Quoting Anonymous:

1kg is 2.2lb   so for DD I put on 2.2lb for the whole pregnancy and DS I ended up 3.3lb ligher at the end

FL2AK
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:44 PM
You are pregnant, eat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Ooh Heavens, please eat!
If you're worried about the weight after baby, go buy a lot of fresh fruit and veggies.
I had twins and filled up in between meals, on plums...those were what I craved a lot of and I also ate a lot of celery with peanut butter.

There are ways to fill up, take care of your cravings and do it without making the weight difficult to lose.
If your doctor gives you the go ahead, you could also do done pregnancy safe exercises.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livric
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

;_; you make me wanna cry

Quoting livric:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting livric:

Quoting Anonymous:

I know it sounds great right!!  it did not last,  it only lasted while I was pregnant.  as soon as baby was out, all that weight came straight back on!!  "sigh"   I honestly think that my body actually had hormones working properly for the first time while pg and so my weight stablized.   it is the only thing I can think of.  it was strange.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)