Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's with the warnings? (warning, dont open it if sore pu**y)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Seriously though, why the need to put warnings? Aren't we all adults here? It's getting ridiculous.
*warning long
*warning graphic pic inside
*warning vent
*warning TMI
Dafuq?!
If you are too sensitive to some things you probably shouldn't even be on the net.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM
That sounds painful and smelly :(
Your poor kitty

Quoting Anonymous:

No i don't think so. Idk but i like to pop it and hear the skin breaking. Pop pop then flooding of puss. OMG the puss can make you throw up... Smells like a rotting body along with crotch rot :( its so bad... Thank goodness i can talk about it with uou ladies

Quoting Anonymous:

Syphilis. But I recommend you see your doctor. Warn him about the smell before he looks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh good.so maybe you could help me. I have this LARGE pimple(?) In my inner lip of my vagina, it has yellow &.green puss.coming out of it and a really bad odor :( looks like a pimple but not..... Its red & green but it also bleeds.from time to time :/ i try to pop it and you can hear the skin breaking as you pop it and TONS of puss comes out.... Looks like rotten milk like.chunky and all.... What could it be?

Quoting CBMMOM:

I agree. We don't need warnings. I think we all can handle reading whatever anyone posts without a heads up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM
:)

Quoting CBMMOM:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh good.so maybe you could help me. I have this LARGE pimple(?) In my inner lip of my vagina, it has yellow &.green puss.coming out of it and a really bad odor :( looks like a pimple but not..... Its red & green but it also bleeds.from time to time :/ i try to pop it and you can hear the skin breaking as you pop it and TONS of puss comes out.... Looks like rotten milk like.chunky and all.... What could it be?

Quoting CBMMOM:

I agree. We don't need warnings. I think we all can handle reading whatever anyone posts without a heads up. 

Oh my god!! I can't handle it!! I'm so freakin' out here! If only I'd have known in advance you were going to say something like this!    By the way,you should see a doctor about that,but it sounds like you have herpes.

mommasbabies77
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
this

Quoting cherrywaves21:

Because its a common courtesy. You should've put * title here* * warning lame post* then I wouldnt have wasted 1 minute of my life reading it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Idk maybe it's just me but seeing a warning on a post really doesn't bother me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Ouch! You got me. It burns :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Because this is not 4chan. Posting just to complain about warnings indicates pretty thin skin on your part as well

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:12 AM
It is! But when i can make the puss fly a ciuple feet it makes me giggle. Shot dh in the face the other night.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your poor kitty

Quoting Anonymous:

No i don't think so. Idk but i like to pop it and hear the skin breaking. Pop pop then flooding of puss. OMG the puss can make you throw up... Smells like a rotting body along with crotch rot :( its so bad... Thank goodness i can talk about it with uou ladies

Quoting Anonymous:

Syphilis. But I recommend you see your doctor. Warn him about the smell before he looks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CBMMOM:

destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I agree with you,
HOWEVER, I have opened some seriously nasty post with horrible pictures that did turn my stomach. So, I do think some post need labels. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I can see that. But there's a button that allows people to go back and out of the post. I've opened a post and after reading it I noticed it was written by local attention whore, so I just go back and that's it.

Quoting destiny2nv:

Complain complain complain

Fuck common courtesy, maybe some people have sensitive stomaches or do not appreciate cursing and profanites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm at least glad for the warning it's long... I skip that shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM
What I've noticed is that someone posts something and a couple minutes later it has a warning. Go inside and sure enough, somebody bitched about the title not having a warning. It's so lame.

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m:

Idk maybe it's just me but seeing a warning on a post really doesn't bother me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Lmao I read "when I can make the pussy fly" lol

Quoting Anonymous:

It is! But when i can make the puss fly a ciuple feet it makes me giggle. Shot dh in the face the other night.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your poor kitty

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CBMMOM:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN