Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many of you had a miscarriage...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
And had a healthy pregnancy the next time you got pregnant? I had a mc when my youngest was 6 months old and I'm so nervous about it happening again. I know they're common, so it was probably just a fluke, but I'm way nervous. Having one doesn't mean I'm more likely to have one again the next time, does it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rose87
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I mc'd in May '11 and I'm currently 24w with dd2.
It took us until feb '12 to conceive, but we did it.

I've had 6 miscarriages.
And no, having 1 doesn't mean an increased chance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki32230
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM
I had one when I was seventeen, didn't really effect me.... But then I had ds when I was 21 and dd at 23 no issues or complications and they are both happy
And healthy:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mr.scariesmommy
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:04 PM
I have had two healthy pregnancies then two MC then two healthy pregnancies then a stillborn. So I don't know if it is a pattern or what. I don't think that if you have one u are more likely to have another. It was a fluke thing with my stillborn his kidneys were not functioning and producing pee for his fluid around him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m.smitty.xo
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I've had four miscarriages back to back and I'm currently 16+2 with *hopefully* our second. I have some problems with my cervix that are undiagnoised so don't think you'll have my luck.

wife-4-life
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I had a MC in Jan 2009, a healthy baby in Apr 2010, a helthy baby in Aug 2011 and a Mc in Mar 2012 and am preg again.

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Mc 2/08..
Ds healthy and big 3/09
dd healthy and big 3/11
Mc 7/12

Just a fluke most of the time... I think it 3 in a row that docs typically start worryin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)