Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

your wifely duties!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Are to please your husbands! You should never turn him down for sex! You need to be at his beck and call.If you ever deny him you don't deserve him! Remember that ladies! No sarcasm but truth so it may hurt!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Replies (301-310):
Dougs_Wifey
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:10 AM
I though sex between a husband and wife were to connect to each other and show each other the love for one another whether its making love or getting down right dirty with it, didn't know it was a duty...

Although since he works and goes to school tired or not I'm always down for some hanky panky.

Quoting Anonymous:

His job is to provide! He can deny its his right.you are his wife its your duty.

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

lol. And what about his husbandly duties? Should I divorce him if he denies me? Because honey I want it a whole lot more than he wants it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha that's funny. I'll deny my dh sex all I want. I' ll make a game out of it if I want. Nowhere in my vows did I vow to give him sex when ever he wanted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dougs_Wifey
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Roflmao what u said about the game part...

Quoting brittani:

Hahaha that's funny. I'll deny my dh sex all I want. I' ll make a game out of it if I want. Nowhere in my vows did I vow to give him sex when ever he wanted.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy-munster
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't sex mutual whether you are married or not and also who the heck cares aether wives are having sex with their husbands that shit ain't your shit so who cares. FREAK
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:58 AM
It's the husband's job to provide? Honey, my husband provides, but I still make more than he does. So I guess it's his duty to fuck on command.
AthenaRadhaGaia
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:06 AM

ya ur just an idiot,not even a troll cuz atleast cartoonish ones are cute lol. i gave it up almost everynight to my ex. even tho he cheated,when i found out he molested someone,i had enough. u may not have that happen to u but dont cry to us when u find out about the two or three other girls hes fucking

LadyDoja
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
wow.....someone's stuck in the fucking stoneage.....women (wives) have just as much of a right to say no as their DHs do. Get a fucking clue hunny women arent slaves to their husbands or partners.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama_Dolly
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this

the OP sounds like a controlling man....

momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Go wash your dick.

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 3:14 AM

If I tell my husband no he better have the respect to accept the answer. I'm not a humping post, I'm a human being. If he ever left me for saying no then it just means he wasn't worth my time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)