Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant stand sleeping with my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this
His snoring has gotten too loud and out of control. I am almost deaf so it takes a lot to wake me up when I'm asleep but for the last six months every night he wakes me up between 2-3am with his damn snoring. I have to go to the guest room to finish the night. I hate that our kids think that we sleep in different rooms. I've tried earplugs but after wearing hearing aids all day my ears just need a break. Ugh!!! I look forward to his road trips so I can sleep in peace!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Duct tape his mouth.

Babybear89
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Breathe right strips. mine sweats like crazy yuck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:46 PM
So you need hearing aids all day but can hear his snoring at night? Isn't that an ironic shittiness. Lol anyway, sleep in the guest room all night! I rarely sleep with dh. It just doesn't work for us. We have been married almost 15 years. We do what works...
Sammi20
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Do you try waking him or pushing him to his other side to stop it? Or get him breathe right strips? I don't know if they work or not. I sleep through my husbands loud snoring cause I grew up with it.. My dad snores really loud too.

britt6
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Snoring can actually be a sign of other health problems. Before you just settle on some nasal strips at least make him a doctors appointment for a check up and bring up the snoring.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Could be sleep apnea. Might need a sleep study. Im a light sleeper and wake up a lot too.
mrsfred07
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:49 PM
I agree with pp about a sleep study. There could be underlying issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:52 PM
His doctor told him to lose weight. Hasn't happened. But he has not had a sleep study.

Quoting britt6:

Snoring can actually be a sign of other health problems. Before you just settle on some nasal strips at least make him a doctors appointment for a check up and bring up the snoring.

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Mine snores bad too, it doesn't wake me, but on nights he falls asleep before me, I can't take it.
I can't fall asleep unless everything is silent!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Nudge him til he rolls over! That always works w/dh...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured