Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Could you do it? Almost 14 inch penis...

Posted by   + Show Post

Jonah Falcon, the world record holder for the world's largest recorded penis, has almost 14 inches of man meat.

How does that even work? I like my internal organs where they are supposed to be, thank you very much!

He even gets stopped by the TSA for that thing...

This link is most definitely NSFW. Contains a penis. A very large penis.

http://beerfarts.us.com/forum1/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42967&sid=187a75626277f6261d77062e6187158b

by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Replies (31-40):
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:22 PM
No I was seeing a guy you had a huge penis, physically just was not going to happen. It sucked cause I really liked him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Gross. No fucking way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyMisfit
Noeeeeeee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarShy740
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't have sex but I would definitely want to touch because it is so big it is like where you think something is so gross but can't help to touch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abstractmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM
That thing should be in a zoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM
I dont know, but id sure like to try! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I saw something about this on a show a few months back.  He can't seem to get a girlfriend, let alone a 2nd date.  You kinda feel sorry for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this
I dont even jugde you, all I got to say is good luck its going to be like natural child birth!

Quoting Anonymous:

I fully intend on trying a bonafide (no pun intended) 12.5 inches, over 6 inches around.  I've been talking to him for a long time, and he's a sweet guy.  He warned me about it..... I'll report back if it breaks me in half or something.  He said he'd be careful and we could stop if it turned into a problem!   :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:24 PM

my 1st time and was with my 1st husband was 10 inches, we lasted 10 yrs and I got used to it. anything smaller then 8 inches is small to me. which is my 2nd dh's size

StormySkye
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:24 PM

WoW...He reminds me of a guy I went to college with...People called him Mr.Pringles...His dick was nearly the size of a Pringles can...Everyone wanted to see it, no one wanted to fuck it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)