Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG REALLY DH? Final update! DH finally came home :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 518 Replies
So guess who came home from work early and found DH chin deep in BMs vagina? Yeah and my fucking baby was in the room. I know he didn't see anything because he is only 2 months old but I am livid! I don't know what to do. I know he didnt mean to...he's not the cheatin type. She had to put some voo-doo on him. I just couldnt even look at the two of them so I left. I got my son and now I'm at the waffle house waiting on my friend. I hope that the fleas of a million camels infest that bitches crotch!

Reading some of your replays while I am in the car and seriously some of you are fucking mean! Anyways me and my friend drove back to my house only to find the both of them gone. We are going to drop te baby off with my MIL and drive to the whores house to see if they are there...

Ok so another anon decided to make a post mocking me. Wth?

So we went to her house and nobody was there. I would sure like to know where they went. Sure enough if this was an accident he would have called or something to explain himself. I guess I will go get my baby and go home. Whenever he decides to answer his phone or come home we can talk about it but until then I guess I'll start packing his shit. Maybe when he walk in te door I will chunk his ps3 at him. I hope it breaks his cock.

Well DH finally came home. I asked him where he was and he said he had been called into work. I asked him why he didnt answer the phone when I called and he said he was in meetings all day and couldn't. He did ask why I've been blowing it up and I screamed "u have got to be kidding me!!" he insists that he was not here eating his ex's snatch. He says that after I left for work his BM stopped by to drop off baby clothes. While she was here he got the call that they needed him at work. He didn't know what to do because he didn't have a babysitter for DS so he asked if she could hang out and watch him until I got off work. That's understandable. He also said that his twin brother was suppose to come by and help him replace the transmission in his prelude ( it's been broke forever) and he didn't get a chance to call him but when he got in the car to come home he noticed that he had 16 text messages from me, his brother, and his BM. I asked him if I could see the messages but he said they were clogging up the memory in his phone and he had to delete them. I called his brother to verify the story and he told me that it was him. They look so much a like and I just saw red when I walked in on that but I am sure DH is telling the truth. No way he would cheat on all this right here!! I knew my husband loved me <3
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM
31 moms liked this

He "didn't mean to"?   Now that's the funniest thing I've ever heard!  Yes, he meant to.  He chose to.  He wanted to.  His decision.   He absolutely meant to. 

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Wow I hope your filing for divorce
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Uhh. He meant to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsJHoward
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:27 AM
😳
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:27 AM
No she put a root on him, she is a witch.

Quoting Anonymous:

He "didn't mean to"?   Now that's the funniest thing I've ever heard!  Yes, he meant to.  He chose to.  He wanted to.  His decision.   He absolutely meant to. 

bellaamore
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Omg!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy1919
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:27 AM

what BM?  Birth mom?  are you not the babys mom?

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

why not go spend some time doing something productive ? lol

RavenDravenF
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:28 AM

you say that about your DH but i was in the same boat when i was dating this one guy in high school.

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:28 AM
2 moms liked this

This.  He wanted her.  That's why he did it.  Pretty simple concept. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)