Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

diffrent wedding idea

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok so i was thinking about haveing my wedding on a charter boat out on the lake what are your thoughts on this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
EBee12
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Do what makes you happy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I use to work for a company that did that. I don't suggest it the food wasn't gross and they hire really stupid people to work them they are also cramped and there is not much room for dancing it looks like their is when you see the boat not set up but there isn't at all even with a bar upstairs and the tables down stairs. And the bathrooms stink no matter what you do they will stink by the time the party is done which then makes the rest of the boat stink. It seems like a good idea but it isn't.

AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:44 PM

We were going to charter this ship for our wedding. Unfortunately it would have been to small :( I did love my wedding but, I wish I had cut the list down and had it on the ship... If that is what you want do it!

GirlWSlingshot
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Sounds lovely.

kadensmom052011
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Oh that boat looks awsome

Quoting AMCMSM:

We were going to charter this ship for our wedding. Unfortunately it would have been to small :( I did love my wedding but, I wish I had cut the list down and had it on the ship... If that is what you want do it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa632
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:48 PM
I had mine on a sailboat. Then we had a huge bbq in our yard.
Go for it! You can even have your reception in the park.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kadensmom052011
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM
The boat i found dose wedding and rexeption both and its byob and i would have to find out about food and the cake but im hopeing.my fiance likes the idea. Hes leaveing it up to me but putting his cents in as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM

If you want to, do it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)