Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My child runs around the house naked...very often

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Is this bad? She's 2 (27 months, so the young side of 2). I can't keep clothes or a pull up on her to save my life so I usually just let her run around naked. She uses the potty about 75% of the time but does occasionally have accidents. Luckily we have laminate flooring so it's easy to clean up. There's carpet upstairs but she only has accidents up there maybe once a week because she's downstairs most of the day.

I do dress her when I'm expecting company and before DH gets home from work, but I can't say the UPS man hasn't seen my nekked little girl standing at the window beside the door lol. I make a point to dress her every morning but she usually takes it off.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twicethemomjess
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:01 PM
i have to use a onsie for mine. he cant undo the snaps and he likes to play with his poop so... onsies were the answer for us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Oh my. I think I'd even grab some duct tape if I were you lol.

Quoting twicethemomjess:

i have to use a onsie for mine. he cant undo the snaps and he likes to play with his poop so... onsies were the answer for us

babynurse454
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:04 PM
It's normal!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:11 PM
I don't see how a naked two yr old is bad......she is comfortable that way and accidents are fewer than all the time...no problem. Hell, with the heat, I wish I could I could run around naked! She'll grow out of it....she's pleased with herself that she can undress herself and will be just as pleased when she can dress her self, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Totally normal. My son used to rip his clothes off at that age and run around screaming"naked time"!

gum.drop
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Mine are always naked..... Especially. During potty training!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:13 PM
My son is pretty much always naked.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Let her be for now. As long as she doesn't fight it when you go outside, it's no big deal. I do it and I'm very far past 2 LOL.
Cpdsptchgrl
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:14 PM
For us my both my kids ran around in just diaper or panties if nobody else was around. Now that my oldest is beginning to develop breasts she isn't allowed anymore but my youngest DD still does it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:15 PM
People ask me of she even has clothes because all the pics I Post of fb are of her naked. (private parts aren't shown). Its funny. I don't have a problem with it. She turned 2 in may.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)