Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has anyone had an abortion 19-21 weeks?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I can't remember how far along they do Abortions...
I'm just curious if anyone has gotten an abortion half way through their pregnancy?
Why?
How did u feel after?

Just curious.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Replies (141-145):
Grace0409
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:39 PM
A baby has a heart and a brain and its cortex at 6 weeks of age!! A baby at 21 weeks is a freaking baby you would be killing a human life and in my opinion should be charged with murder... I'm pro-life but that's my opinion and I'm not bashing woman who have had abortions 6w or earlier but at 21 weeks thats sick!! I'm just saying use a condom or don't open your legs!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Who the fuck do you think you are? I see healthy babies all the time, mine wasn't, what is your point? I don't need you to approve of my medical choices. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Good excuse. Look at the others and how their babies are happy and healthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I found out at 19 weeks my baby was very sick. It would not make it, and could kill me. I had an abortion. It was HORRIBLE! It pisses me off that people judge and act like I didn't want mu baby. There was another girl there also, in a simalar position as me. I don't know of anyone that would have an abortion this far along, unless it was a medical reason. People shouldn't judge!

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:48 PM

BEST COMEBACK EVER!!! LMAO!!!!

Also, you can keep your own legs shut, leave mine alone!

Quoting ambk4ever:

You cant say your pro-choice than go on to say you had an abortion! even at 6 weeks its a living being, almost had a heart beat! Baby still had a heart and feelings.

On another note I think its a sick thing to do at any point in pregnancy let alone after you know the gender, and have felt that baby moving and growing inside for so long! If you cant take on the responsibility of a baby KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT or give it to a real family who really wants a baby but cant have one!!!

Quoting mikeyjavimami21:

I'm not going to even read any replies. That is fucking disgusting and WRONG. I am pro-choice, have had an abortion in my teen years... but I was barely 6 weeks or some shit. Talking grain of sand here, not BABY with ARMS and LEGS, and HEART!!!

β€œIf people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed”.

-Albert Einstein

november117
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM
The fact that any human being do that is disgusting and beyond me. I almost threw up reading that.

Quoting Anonymous:

One of my friends had one at 28 weeks.  She was 19 and her mom basically told her she was having one or they would never support her financially with college or anything.  Her mom took her to Kansas to have it done and they did a partial birth abortion where she had to deliver the head and then they severed the spinal cord with a scissors and then they pulled the rest of the baby out.  It was a boy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seksen
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Absolutely not.... that is so sad :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN