Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My body is my body not yours or anyone else's

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There are so many different reasons that you do not have a say on what goes on in my body. First of all, if I get pregnant and I don't want to be pregnant, I'm going to have an abortion. This doesn't concern you in the slightest and the only reason it would is if you crazily push your views in between you and I. Odds are the fetus I abort was not going to be your future best friend, your kids spouse, or the person who figures out a cure for aids or cancer. Odds are u never woud have even met that fetus.

The only way this concerns you is if you are standing outside a clinic screaming at women going inside, making the worst day of their lives even worse, injecting yourself into a situation that doesn't concern you. Standing there is not going to change anything anyway. I have never once seen a woman leave because of your shock value signs or your screaming.

This is my body. I will not keep an unwanted pregnancy to make you feel good. This is my body. My breasts that will be sore, my migraines, my leg cramps, my exhaustion, my morning sickness, my weight gain. The reason for an abortion is not because someone doesn't want a baby, it's because someone doesn't want to be pregnant. A woman who doesn't mind being pregnant will normally pick adoption. Abortion is the cure for pregnancy.

I also would never adopt out a child. I'm not saying you shouldn't if you want to, but I never would. I say people who want to adopt should take an older child. Or a baby with medical issues. There are so many children in the world who need homes. Just because they are older doesn't mean they are any less deserving of a home and a family, and I think it's disgusting that they refuse to adopt these beautiful children. I would never give a baby to a family when I know their nature, and I do, I know they want a perfect newborn, and don't want an older child or a baby with issues.

My womb is not the property of some woman who cannot get pregnant on her own. I refuse to rent it out for the price of my medical bills which I wouldn't have if I chose abortion. Ridiculous.

So again, this is my body, and will remain my body until that fetus can survive outside of my body. Until that time, it is part of my body and if I don't want to be pregnant I won't be.

And before you say it, I do use birth control. But if it fails and we are not ready for a baby, this is my backup birth control.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Like you're mother freaking Teresa out there adopting them. Not only are you not adopting them, you're also killing others. Looks like you're still the selfish one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

SO YOU KILL BABIES BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BODY? YOU'RE A SELFISH BITCH! YOU'RE JUST AN IMMATURE SHIT STARTER!

The selfish bitches are the ones who refuse to adopt anything but the perfect newborn, not me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing but excuses for not taking responsibility for your legs opening up.

So a married woman should never have sex?
Ireallydontcare
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM
2 moms liked this

and why anon if you are oh so proud of your stance? Your opinion? Your body? and Your right to kill?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

No I have 3 of my own why would I adopt?
Lishes
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Quoting Ireallydontcare:

and why anon if you are oh so proud of your stance? Your opinion? Your body? and Your right to kill?

This is exactly why I went anon, i don't want crazy radicals like you hounding me and calling me a murderer or a killer.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Are victims of rape or incest killers if they decide to abort? 

Quoting Ireallydontcare:

No, honey, you are textbook selfish. Count how many I, ME, Or Mine are in your post. Okay so you don't want to be labeled selfish? How about just a killer then? Is that better? Sick and selfish YUP that is what you pro-abortion "people" are.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

SO YOU KILL BABIES BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BODY? YOU'RE A SELFISH BITCH! YOU'RE JUST AN IMMATURE SHIT STARTER!

The selfish bitches are the ones who refuse to adopt anything but the perfect newborn, not me.

Ireallydontcare
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM

but it is still alive and when you hire someone to kill it, you are condoning the ending of its life. Yeah for you and your right to kill. Sickening.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

So, if someone kills someone else, we shouldn't care because we don't know that person and they probably won't be significant in our life? Should those of us who had no connection to the people in the Colorado shooting just mind our own business?

There is a huge difference between someone having a medical procedure and someone murdering an alive human being. A fetus is a part of my body when it cannot survive on its own.

Lishes
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey guess what? My body and unborn fetus are none of your concern.  Worry about you and yours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Mother Teresa was actually a bit of a cunt. Her whole image was fake. As for the killing babies bit in the other post. It's not a baby, it's a collection of cells.

Quoting Anonymous:

Like you're mother freaking Teresa out there adopting them. Not only are you not adopting them, you're also killing others. Looks like you're still the selfish one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN