Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fu**you dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

so I hate how he can be an ass at times. He tells me to be quiet because he needs to work on something-got it. Okay then guess what the dipshit does? He talks to me. I talk back. He gets mad at me for talking so fuck you dh! I don't need this right now. I am going throough enough shit.

I can't tell you how many fucking times he has done this when he says not to talk. The dipshit will say somethng to me and then be upset we were conversing!

FUCK YOU

THAT IS FUCKING ANNOYING AS HELL

DON'T WANT ME TO TALK TO YOU THEN DON'T FUCKIN TALK DIPSHIT

ETA

Oh and prior to this he told me not to do that and THAT was cry. This was before him snapping at me for talking. He said something and all I did was defend myself. OH yeah I was making it hard for him to concentrate.

Oh and I have been through a lot lately and can cry on a dime.

I don't need this shit.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:06 PM
You might want to change your title.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:07 PM

It's a bit immature, but have you tried telling him not to speak to you when he tries to talk after shushing you? Or just getting up and walking away, giving him the silent treatment that he apparently wants so desperately? Have you talked to him when things are calm and asked him why he does this to you in the first place?

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:08 PM

OK chill out momma. You are way over reacting. Not sure what else is going on but hope things get better cause you are one Angry momma.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a bit immature, but have you tried telling him not to speak to you when he tries to talk after shushing you? Or just getting up and walking away, giving him the silent treatment that he apparently wants so desperately? Have you talked to him when things are calm and asked him why he does this to you in the first place?

He never sees that he does it. I have spoken to him.

fucking annoying as hell! Oh yeah and he talks to me when I am busy and that is fine. He will keep "trying" to get my attention and say yoohoo. fuck that.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Sounds like he uses you as a distraction, then blames you when his stuff doesn't get done.

Is it possible for you to go to another room, or leave the house when he says he needs quiet time?
Or, when he talks, politely say "Let's discuss that later, you needed to work on this, remember?"  Then don't talk!

It is a maturity issue on his part, IMO.  But you certainly don't help when you talk back and then get upset off each other!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

OK chill out momma. You are way over reacting. Not sure what else is going on but hope things get better cause you are one Angry momma.

Were you here and heard him snap at me? He told me not to talk then he jabbered. I commented. I got snapped at. Yes, I will chill *sigh*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:10 PM

You both need an attitude check.  I can't even read each sentence without the use of vulgar language.  It's so trashy and disrespectful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Talk to him one more time and let him know that you're going to start pointing it out every time he does it. When he shushes you and tries to talk, call him out on it. When you're busy and he purposely tries to bother you, call him out on it. Make him own his issues.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He never sees that he does it. I have spoken to him.

fucking annoying as hell! Oh yeah and he talks to me when I am busy and that is fine. He will keep "trying" to get my attention and say yoohoo. fuck that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)