NEWSFLASH!! I'm a bad mom because I give my children...
1) Freedom to self expression - For example, my daughter wanted blue hair.... I died it blue for her. She was 4. My son can wear pink and purple and princesses if he wants. My daughter wears Buzz Lightyear ALL THE TIME, even went on Halloween as Buzz Lightyear. My oldest however is a princess through and through so she goes all pink and princess all the time, lol.
2) "Objective" clothing - My son had onesies that said, "I love my mommy even though she's a bitch", "I love my daddy even though he's an asshole", "Ha Ha! You're old!", etc. My girls have shirts that say, "No! YOU f@&king calm down!", "Too cute to play with your ugly ass kid" both of which they picked out. Etc.
3) "Unconventional" parenting - I tell them the truth about things. Such as, "You can't walk in front of cars in the parking lot if they're driving, they may not see you and if they hit you it could seriously injure you or even kill you." We speak already about sexual predators and child molesters. They watch the news when major events occur. Etc.
4) Freedom of choice of religious views - I do not promote nor demote religion. I do not attend religious ceremonies. Yet if my children choose to do so or even ask if I will go with them I would. But all in all, it is their ultimate decision to believe or not believe what they will in their own time.
5) Support of homosexual marriage and lifestyle - If my children decide that they are homosexual... that's fine. As long as they're happy. We have homosexual friends. My kids even have an "Aunt Louis" (male). They understand that people can be in love no matter how they choose to love.
I am NOT a bad mom because of actual issues that would affect them such as hitting them, malnourishing them, screaming at them, treating them badly, etc. I don't put them in dangerous situations. But because of simple facts above many people on this site and in the world call my actions "Bad Parenting".
I call that BS.
If I were harming my children or treating them badly, yes... I'd be a bad mom. But for these simple and small issues stated above many people think I am horrible. Some even think I should have my children taken away. Or at least those are the perceptions you put forth.
Get a life and move on. Stop being so judgemental. Look for ACTUAL harming effects and parenting when you call someone a "bad" parent. Not for people like me who devote themselves to raising their children thier way and the way they see fit. Not for people like me with extremely happy and healthy children.
*Posted anon simply because I can and for the fact that I don't want your hate mail in my inbox and feed. Lol*