Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Suicide is selfish and i feel no pity

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 282 Replies
6 moms liked this
Maybe that makes me a heartless bitch, but oh well. People that are willing to off themselves rather than seek help are SELFISH. Does anyone have any idea what it is like to go through life knowing that your mother, father, husband, ect would have rather been dead than to be here with you? It's one of the biggest feelings of rejection that one could ever feel.

Bottom line is.. I feel NOTHING for you, but i do feel for the people you choose to hurt and leave behind.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwayskk
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM
54 moms liked this

No, demanding that people live a life of pain and suffering just so that YOU can feel better or so that they can live how YOU want them to is selfish.

Yes, it does make you a heartless bitch. Congratulations.

Mamaof3and1tobe
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you been there? Have you found a loved one dead? Maybe you'll feel pity when it happens to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting alwayskk:

No, demanding that people live a life of pain and suffering just so that YOU can feel better or so that they can live how YOU want them to is selfish.

Thank you, could not have said it any better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM
5 moms liked this
Quoting alwayskk:

pain and suffering that can be fixed if the person is WILLING to seek help and fix it. Try stating your point to a 6yo girl who grew up without a father because his child's life was not as important as his own.
ashellbell
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Yay for your shitty opinion!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki32230
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree to a point, I agree with people that just do I bc they have some emotional problems and don't seek he'll, but I do think that people with a terminal illness should get the choice between dieing quickly and painlessly or suffering for years in unimagineable pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM

It definitely makes you heartless.

StephanieDLewis
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Yep congratulations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:48 AM
3 moms liked this
Have you ever been severly depressed? Have you ever had the internal struggle of feeling worthless and not in emotional pain? "Help" doesn't always help, ya know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting alwayskk:

pain and suffering that can be fixed if the person is WILLING to seek help and fix it. Try stating your point to a 6yo girl who grew up without a father because his child's life was not as important as his own.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Mommytron on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:48 AM
9 moms liked this

You don't understand the dark place some of those people are in. Some truly believe that their loved ones are better off without them. It isn't the truth, but their judgment is clouded. They are sick and need help. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)