Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who can i report this to?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
my neice just got divorced and in my state you can't get divorced while pregnant. they even ask you on the stand. and now she keeps telling people different due dates and different answers about how far along she is...it just doesn't add up. i think she knew before they got divorced and her ex husband is too dumb to figure it out or do anything about it. it's not his kid, he had a vasectomy, but she still lied and i hope her ass goes to jail for it!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
Ms.KitKat
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

no. but i just don't like her

Quoting H.E.Smama:

why? is she claiming its his? if not leave it alone who is she hurting?

Niiiiiice.

Not eye rolling

RayneC21
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Hahaaa My mom used to say this to us when we were little...I can just hear her now telling my little brother "Stefan!!! MYYYYYOOOOOB!"

Quoting Anonymous:

myob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:00 PM

no life huh?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:00 PM
LOL

my mom used to tell me that, too! still does. sheesh.

Quoting RayneC21:

Hahaaa My mom used to say this to us when we were little...I can just hear her now telling my little brother "Stefan!!! MYYYYYOOOOOB!"

Quoting Anonymous:

myob.
Princessheika
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Lol some ppl are really just THAT sad & miserable smfh ugh that's so disgusting she's your DAMN PREGNANT NIECE
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:01 PM

not in the least.  who gives a shit?  it wasn't my husband's, his girlfriend was pregnant, and I'd been asking for the divorce for two years by then while he was "trying to win me back" - but note his girlfriend was pregnant.  who gives a flying fuck if I was pregnant, there was no way in hell I was putting his name on the birth certificate because it had nothing at all to do with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

weren't you worried about getting in trouble?

Quoting Anonymous:

I was pregnant when I got divorced and lied about it too.  build a bridge and get over it.

Mj1978mom
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Keep your nose out of her vagina u sicko!
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Girl don't get involved you'll gain nothing from it. there is no pregnancy police to report it to. If anyone wants to contes the divorce it should be her ex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajohnson08099
by *Lyssa Lou* on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

....... Wow..... Leave it the fuck alone.... Jesus

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I'm pregnant & was getting a divorce. Being pregnant didn't make me cancel my divorce. I'm still gonna go through with it, just waiting on having a civil agreement with dh. I would be so much happier if I got the divorce WHILE pregnant than staying just because I'm pregnant. If it works out for her & makes her happier then mind your own fkn business. If it's not his baby then why on Earth would want her to have trouble with going through with the divorce?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)