Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who can i report this to?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
my neice just got divorced and in my state you can't get divorced while pregnant. they even ask you on the stand. and now she keeps telling people different due dates and different answers about how far along she is...it just doesn't add up. i think she knew before they got divorced and her ex husband is too dumb to figure it out or do anything about it. it's not his kid, he had a vasectomy, but she still lied and i hope her ass goes to jail for it!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Get a life of your own!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM
It is! I mean if a couple makes the choice to get a divorce then lets make them wait till they have a little baby so he or she can been thrown in the middle of it.???

Quoting she_walk_softly:

That's a pretty messed up law.
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

mind your own business

nursetiffany.
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Really? Grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM
well Im at least going to have a talk with her ex..he's come to me for advice before. .....there must be something he can do. u just don't get away with lying on the stand

Quoting Supervane:

Girl don't get involved you'll gain nothing from it. there is no pregnancy police to report it to. If anyone wants to contes the divorce it should be her ex
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:08 PM
And this is your business why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkik526
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:10 PM
MYOB!!! Leave it alone and get out of her life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Jeez how freaking old are you??? You sound like a 2nd grader!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM
So, because you don't like her, you're going to put her ex through a bunch of crap? P.S. Vasectomies can fail too. If they were having sex around the time she got pregnant...it could be his..

Quoting Anonymous:

no. but i just don't like her

Quoting H.E.Smama:

why? is she claiming its his? if not leave it alone who is she hurting?
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Again that's up to him to contes the divorce agreement. Do I hope he had the money tip she'll our for another divorce petition, Amendments and court fees.

Were you present at get divorce,.how do you know the judge asked her on the stand - did it even go to trial with an actual jury? If the judge asked her on the stand at a an actual trial yes its punishable but the punishment would probably be minimal since she could say she.didn't know or that she misunderstood or that its not his. Trust me the courts have better things to pursue than women who lie about a baby that isn't there ex husbands

Quoting Anonymous:

well Im at least going to have a talk with her ex..he's come to me for advice before. .....there must be something he can do. u just don't get away with lying on the stand

Quoting Supervane:

Girl don't get involved you'll gain nothing from it. there is no pregnancy police to report it to. If anyone wants to contes the divorce it should be her ex

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)