Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it teething?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
So my LO is three months and has starting biting well.... Really gumming really hard on my nipples while feeding .... Oak starting to reall wonder if he is starting teething....

He is spitting a lot.... Drooling but not excessively.....

He has periods of fussiness that seem unexplainable

Random cries out of no where

Trying to eat fist

He chomps down good on my finger

I tried sticking his pacifier in the freezer to see Ida he would like that on his gums and he was not happy with the cold.... He really hates cold anything.... I try to put teething type toys in his mouth and he tries biting them but he's still a bit small.... And I just feel like by his reaction that it's just not getting done what he needs .....

He is not showing anything in his gums.... So maybe it's just regular random fussiness and developmental things.... I just would like to offer him teethers if possible to see if they may help... So far seems like he is not pleased with anything.

Nursing has be ome a bit challenging too at time like he whimpers on breast ..... Its def made my nipples sorer than normal... Noticeably different.

So regular or the beginnings of teething?

Any tools, tricks for teething I could try for a smaller baby that cannot really hold things in his mouth yet?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:47 PM

my dd started teething at 3 months old it can happen .get baby oral jel ,and baby asprin .call your doctor and ask what amount to give .gl  also a clean cold rag and rub his gums

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN