Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LGBT pay potential patrons to not go into new Chick-fil-A in L.A.....

Posted by   + Show Post

I must confess...this made me LMBO!!!!!!

UPDATE: Fast food signs supposedely from KFC and Micky D's are fakes. Made on a web-site. Google it!

LGBT pay potential patrons to not go into new Chick-fil-A in L.A.....

".......But not everyone agreed with the demonstration. David Kincer drove from Lake Elsinore to protest against the protest.

"They bash traditional family with their lies," said 69-year-old Kincer.

Laura Cantor, an organizer of the event and director of youth service at the Center in Orange County, a LGBT community center, said that if the group persuaded one person to avoid Chick-fil-A, the protest would be a success.

“I’m also married to my first wife," Cantor said. "I have a family too. That’s why we're here. We want to be treated with the same dignity and respect.” Oh so she's willing to sell out for 20 bucks too??? LMBO!!! 

Later in the day, protesters managed to turn one person away -- but only after they offered to pay the potential patron $20.

“We certainly respect everyone’s right to express opinions, and we appreciate it’s been done in a respectful manner, so we can celebrate our opening and welcome our guests,” said Cindy Chapman, a Chick-fil-A spokeswoman".  Look at that class! WOW...take notes LGBT peeps!!!!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/chick-fil-a-becomes-flashpoint-in-debate-on-gay-marriage.html

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Replies (311-316):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM

we both know that if i post my screen name i would have to change it from the hate I would recieve and yes this really did happen, I honestly did not realize that he was trying to get me to not spend money there I though he just noticed a mother with 3 children ages 5 and under looking stressed and tired and wanted to help me out.

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Are you friggin serious???

Man I wish you would post your screen-name because this is some rich stuff!!! lol!!

But sadly, many will not see you as credible.

If you would PM me, that might make a difference.

If I were you, I'd contact my local news and tell them your story. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I went to Chick Fil a today and a nice man outside stopped me and asked me how much I planned to spend in there I told him 25 dollars, he then said  "if I give you 30 dollars will you not go in there to eat," I said sure so he gave me 30 dollars and I went through the drive through instead. 

It was so nice to see that there are still good people out there willing to pay for my food and save me the trouble of having to worry about 3 children in the restaurant.What a sweet man

LadyByrdNest
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Why would you be bashed if it's the truth? It's already been in the media that they are doing this. 

Quoting Anonymous:

we both know that if i post my screen name i would have to change it from the hate I would recieve and yes this really did happen, I honestly did not realize that he was trying to get me to not spend money there I though he just noticed a mother with 3 children ages 5 and under looking stressed and tired and wanted to help me out.

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Man I wish you would post your screen-name because this is some rich stuff!!! lol!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I went to Chick Fil a today and a nice man outside stopped me and asked me how much I planned to spend in there I told him 25 dollars, he then said  "if I give you 30 dollars will you not go in there to eat," I said sure so he gave me 30 dollars and I went through the drive through instead. 

It was so nice to see that there are still good people out there willing to pay for my food and save me the trouble of having to worry about 3 children in the restaurant.What a sweet man

clusterkid
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I was worried that people would attack me because I did turn it into a joke after I realized what was going on. But in all honesty I didn't realize what he was trying to do I just thought someone was trying to do a good deed. But here I am. I try to keep a low profile but I really don't want anyone to think I made this up so here is my screen name.

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Why would you be bashed if it's the truth? It's already been in the media that they are doing this. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Anonymous:

LadyByrdNest
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Thank you! Very brave of you to come forward. If the bashing starts, I will back you OK?

Quoting clusterkid:

I was worried that people would attack me because I did turn it into a joke after I realized what was going on. But in all honesty I didn't realize what he was trying to do I just thought someone was trying to do a good deed. But here I am. I try to keep a low profile but I really don't want anyone to think I made this up so here is my screen name.

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting Anonymous:

pj2becca21
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I will still go. I want to try their food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyByrdNest
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:44 PM

The gay community started this firestorm not just with Mr. Cathy but cute little Anderson Cooper about a 6-7 weeks ago.

It's what they do!! They go looking to and fro for those whom they can chastise and or demonize, even their own!!!

It's a joke. They are finally being revealed for what they are.

Many have arrived to late to convince us otherwise. The game...

she's over.....

"Equality for All" won!  

The blinders and scales were removed from many a once bigoted-intolerant-hating eye!!!

Pro-Traditional Biblical Marriage tore the other side a new one, while at the same time were kind enough to hand them their old one as a keep-sake reminder/souvenir!!!! LOL!!:) 

woohoo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)