Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh you want some type of recognition for being a SAHM, Please!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 225 Replies

Poll

Question: Who is the "Harder" Worker?

Options:

SAHM

Working Moms

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 165

View Results

My cousin is a SAHM and, she always talks like she deserves some kind of medal for being home with her child all day,ann she works soo hard. She does the typical at home things, cooking, cleaning (all though this one she doesn't do well), playing, etc. She whines and whines constantly b/c she has no time to work out (& wants to lose weight) that is just a BS excuse. Your child takes a nap, do it then!

Guess what B, I work full time, my home is cleaner than yours, I make 3 meals a day, play with my kids in the AM & PM, workout twice a day, and am going non stop from 5 AM to 11 PM every single day. So if you think your so amazing and you need to be rewarded your out of your damn mind.

I know bashing will come from this but w/e, Noone's better than the next person and there's always someone who does more than you and works harder than you do. (and in my opinion Working moms that are good moms work alot harder than a SAHM ever will).

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
icecoldcoffee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:49 PM
7 moms liked this
You are allowed to feel how you want, as is she. It's all relative.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:49 PM
6 moms liked this

This is bait post.  Quit and do something interesting with your day.eye rolling

SpnFulOfSugar
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM
10 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dianaNbryanMami
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM
6 moms liked this
I honestly believe working moms do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM
It's a vent post about my irritating cousin... And I'm on my lunch break so in 10 minutes when it's up I will go back to a productive day. :)

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

This is bait post.  Quit and do something interesting with your day.eye rolling

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM
27 moms liked this

OMG. There are two types of parents. You would think Im about to say SAHM and Working moms but Im not..

One type of parent does what needs to be done and doesnt require a pat on the back every five hours. Whether going to work or staying home and cleaning all is good with her.

the other constantly is whining , moaning , groaning about how she has it harder then everyone else who parents in this world.

So my question is which one are you? 

All mothers face hardships whether its working outside the home or being a homemaker. 

ginnjuice

acbbsmama
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM
5 moms liked this

I have been both a working mom and a SAHM mom. I can honestly say I worked a lot harder as a SAHM.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I really like how you put this... I'm texting Cuz that exact thing

Quoting brettsmomma:

OMG. There are two types of parents. You would think Im about to say SAHM and Working moms but Im not..

One type of parent does what needs to be done and doesnt require a pat on the back every five hours. Whether going to work or staying home and cleaning all is good with her.

the other constantly is whining , moaning , groaning about how she has it harder then everyone else who parents in this world.

So my question is which one are you? 

All mothers face hardships whether its working outside the home or being a homemaker. 

RhondaVeggie
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
You just keep shooting your ignorant little mouth off and we will just keep nodding and smiling. I know you're wrong but I also know there is no point in trying to convince you of that, never is with your type.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)