Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

since when is circumcision

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Since when is circumcision cutting off half the penis? Reading replies too a video on the stir and a few ladies made this comment. Last tine I checked it was just the skin one lil clip. Ny now 9 month old son didn't even cry for his. His father is not circumcised and he insisted that we got our sons done. Since he has gone his whole life with out it done I let him have that decision.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Replies (71-80):
Melanie420
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Well the penis is kind of right there when you change the diaper freaking idiot

Quoting Anonymous:

why don't you go ahead and explain to us why you are looking at children's penises,  freakin' creeper!

Quoting Anonymous:

my son's penis is almost twice as long as children his age who are circumcised.................

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Why are you looking at the length of all of these random kids penises... why are you looking at their penises at all...by the way, that statement is so uneducated its not even funny, even with all of the fact things that people claim circumcision causes, there is no claim or evidence about it impairing the size of a penis, if you look at how the penis works, that doesn't even make sense. Thats like saying that if I lost a finger as a child, my arm would be shorter, one thing isn't connected to the other.

Quoting Anonymous:

my son's penis is almost twice as long as children his age who are circumcised.................

1plustwinsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM
No sons but I would have fine it if we had any. I'm a barbarian too I suppose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Why are you changing all of these little boys diapers, okay so you might have changed a couple of your kids friends diapers, doesn't make it a case study, and I wouldn't go around calling people idiots considering that statement makes no sense what so ever, give me one biological reason why having their foreskin cut off would make the penis not grow as long.

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Anonymous:

why don't you go ahead and explain to us why you are looking at children's penises,  freakin' creeper!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oostera
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Why would you think it hurts more as an adult? Is it because babies can't remember the pain? That doen't mean it hurts less. Men can recieve good doses of anesthesia and excellent pain medication after. Also, in the infant the foreskin has to be torn from the head of the penis because it is still attached. Men have the luck of the skin being retractable before the procedure, so no tearing from the head. Regrowing the foreskin does not regrow the nerves that once existed. On top of all this, if a man decides that a circ is worth it then the pain is just the price for the "protection" circ'ing supposedly gives.

Quoting Melanie420:

There are exercises you can do to grow a foreskin back if they so desire, it just hurts more getiing it removed as an adult, not everyone wants a foreskin

Quoting Oostera:

I don't think they mean half the penis. It's half the SKIN of the adult penis. There is really no reason to circ, unless you are religious (I won't even touch that one right now, lol). Honestly, there is no special care required, no dirtiness or extra suseptability to disease, no matter what some people think is true. No medical organization supports it. Even with all this, (I am not trying to be rude here) you aren't the one using his penis so your preferences shouldn't matter, kwim? If he feels like there would be more benefit to being circ'd, he still has that choice if you leave him be. It is harder the other way around.

Ultimately, the choice still remains with you and DH.

Quoting AriMommy:

Ok I'm on the fence as far as whether my son will be circumcised or not(I'm currently pregnant), but I can tell you in my experience that the smallest penis I ever encountered was ironically NOT circumcised, so I'm gonna call BS on this size arguement. And based on this arguement, if baby boy takes after DH "size wise", then getting him circumcised is sparing his future lovers as I would for sure not want DH to be any bigger than he is now!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I'm an idiot?  You are the one that just forgot to hit the anon button!  You didn't say they were babies and that you were changing diapers,  your statement is creepy!  And it is ignorant too!  And even if you are changing their diapers it's disturbing what do you have a measuring tape there checking it out!  Once again CREEPER!!!!!

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM

WOW!! Rude much? I have actually read posts on here where ppl have 'claimed' that the skin cut from the infant during circumcision is the size of an index card! I knew they were full of crap even before I saw the video! Calm down.

Quoting HelloKitty86:

The ADULT male foreskin is that big.  Good lord, do some fucking research!

Quoting Anonymous:

The 'size of an index card' is pure bullcrap!! I watched a circumcision video on the internet the other day, and they took the piece of skin that was removed and placed it on a piece of paper, and it was a very, very small piece of skin!! PLEASE!! Its the anti-circumcision sites that 'claim' its as big as an index card! Have you ever 'seen' a circumcision video where they showed a circ'd piece of skin that big? No. B/c its not true. I have 4 boys and my DH. All of them are circ'd and we do not regret having them circ'd either. My oldest 3 are glad to be circ'd! My youngest son is only 7 and isn't aware yet that there is such a thing as being circ'd or not being circ'd.

Quoting TexasWife:

That is horrible. I honestly couldn't tell you why they believe that. I have seen a picture saying that an index card is the amount of skin taken off. I have never seen that either.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I've noticed. I had someone pretty much call my son stupid because we are from a small town. Just trying to figure out why people think its half the freakin penis

Quoting TexasWife:

ohh watch out you will be called a barbarian who thinks it is ok to cut off little girls genitals and uneducated. These women are ruthless.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I knew that before I even saw the video. There have been ppl on here 'claiming' that the skin from an infant circumcision is the size of an index card. I've read that more times than I can count! They go on and on saying how horrible it is to remove an index card size of skin from a poor, little baby boy! Some ppl aren't too bright!

Quoting Oostera:

That's what it amounts to in the ADULT intact male, not the infant.

Quoting Anonymous:

The 'size of an index card' is pure bullcrap!! I watched a circumcision video on the internet the other day, and they took the piece of skin that was removed and placed it on a piece of paper, and it was a very, very small piece of skin!! PLEASE!! Its the anti-circumcision sites that 'claim' its as big as an index card! Have you ever 'seen' a circumcision video where they showed a circ'd piece of skin that big? No. B/c its not true. I have 4 boys and my DH. All of them are circ'd and we do not regret having them circ'd either. My oldest 3 are glad to be circ'd! My youngest son is only 7 and isn't aware yet that there is such a thing as being circ'd or not being circ'd.

Quoting TexasWife:

That is horrible. I honestly couldn't tell you why they believe that. I have seen a picture saying that an index card is the amount of skin taken off. I have never seen that either.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I've noticed. I had someone pretty much call my son stupid because we are from a small town. Just trying to figure out why people think its half the freakin penis

Quoting TexasWife:

ohh watch out you will be called a barbarian who thinks it is ok to cut off little girls genitals and uneducated. These women are ruthless.

HelloKitty86
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

You are making yourself seem ignorant.  I was not being rude.  I was letting you know that it's the adult male foreskin that is that big.  

Quoting Anonymous:

WOW!! Rude much? I have actually read posts on here where ppl have 'claimed' that the skin cut from the infant during circumcision is the size of an index card! I knew they were full of crap even before I saw the video! Calm down.

Quoting HelloKitty86:

The ADULT male foreskin is that big.  Good lord, do some fucking research!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TexasWife:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TexasWife:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
ButterflyGenie
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Hey for all you size nazis the record size adult penis holder is circumcised! Look him up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)