Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG I seriously am leaving this group forever...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 131 Replies

Not really...I just need your attention. I have a massive problem and need advice. I can't even imagine talking to anyone about this in real life. So in the 90s DH and I were having trouble TTC...we tried everything but couldn't afford treatments and I wanted a baby so bad. One night I was driving home from visiting my family in another state, it was late,it was pouring rain and I was falling asleep. I did the stupidest thing I could think of, I picked up a hitch hiker. He was a little younger than me, he looked like my DH and he was hilarious and easy to talk to. We drove for a while, but I was too tired, and I had a plan. I knew I would be ovulating around that time, so I offered him a hotel for the night and he didn't resist. We had wild sex all night long, it was amazing and fun and he was such a great guy. So in the morning, we went our separate ways, I drove home and never looked back. I conceived my DS that night. I never told my husband, he believes DS is his, but I know in my heart he is not. I would never tear my family apart by telling them.

About a week ago we were all at a local fair and I saw the hitch hiker!!!!! DS is now 15, and does resemble my husband, and I think I had even convinced myself over the years that he was my DH's son, they act so much alike and are so close. That is until I saw the hitch hiker. He was there with his family, a wife and a DS and DD. The DS looked around 7 and was a CLONE of my DS at that age. He saw me, saw my DS, and he knew immediately. His eyes are very unique, they are blue with some green and a single spot of brown, as soon as he saw DS close up, it was unmistakable. He followed me to the bathroom, and cornered me. What could I tell him? I let him know that we had problems TTC, and I needed a baby so bad, and for every single purpose in this life, DS is my DH's, not his. I thanked him for his gift to us, and thought that was it. As I was leaving, I saw DS walking away. I think he may have heard. The biggest problem is that the hitch hiker is trying to contact me on facebook now and says he has rights to know if DS is his, and if he is DS's father, he wants to be in his life. What do I do???????

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Uh huh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

troll!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Gross.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Please.... trolllllll
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:24 AM

What the hell is wrong with this group? I am in need of advice here, and that's all you have? Fuck you, seriously, fuck you.

Quoting R3na:

Shut up, troll.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:24 AM

WTF are you even talking about?

Quoting RollingStone:

You stole this from the song. Yeah.

ashescee
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Let your son decide.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermichelle
by Heather on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:25 AM
back to my movie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColorMeCrazy
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:25 AM
3 moms liked this

I love Heart.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:25 AM
3 moms liked this
This is actually an entertaining troll post.

Thanks for the short story op, let us know when you write the ending.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)