Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ugh love

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
2 wks ago my dh flipped out(broke my kitchen chair, broke my porch door, throwing things, calling me fat ass saying he wouldn't care if i died, wouldn't speak to me for 3 days) and he told me i can't be bitchy at him anymore, okay so i've been trying REALLY hard not to be.crabby.at him and i havent been :) (btw he said if i didn't change he would leave me) BUT dh has been acting like a complete dick the last week over stupid shit & it's been really hard not to get snappy back at him!! I just wish he would see how much i've changed for him and be happy with me( we have been together for 5yrs and i've had to change for him to love me and be with me.. A LOT of changing) I just want him to love me for me and not what i can change into kwim? I guess this is a vent
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM
I've told him that most other women would not put up with his shit like i have. You're right about angelina jole not making him happy lol I'm not sure he can ever be happy. I'm honestly thinking about leaving and living for myself and my kids. If my kids are happy then i will be too. I just clung to hope this whole time and i'm getting sick of trying so hard and.still getting bad results

Quoting hope_love_dream:

i dont think angelina jole could make him happy

why would you want to make him happy? he treats you like shit! gtfo of there before it gets worse

Quoting Anonymous:

See i love him so much but i feel as i'm not good enough for him to love me :( on the other hand he is slowly pushing me out the door bc i can't make him happy ever

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea it's called it's time to leave. I wouldn't tolerate that behavior.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:19 AM
That's what i'm thinking about doing. I'm tired of not being good enough or everything being my fault. I love your sn btw :)

Quoting -__-:

Walk out that broken door ....... that's what I would've done.

singletiredmom
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:21 AM
You shouldn't have to change for someone to love you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Exactly! Love is uncondtional no matter what but for him i have to be a doll that he can control

Quoting singletiredmom:

singletiredmom
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:38 AM
There is someone out there that will love you for you and not ask you to change. That's what you deserve. I would leave.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly! Love is uncondtional no matter what but for him i have to be a doll that he can control

Quoting singletiredmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what i'm leaning towards.

Quoting singletiredmom:

There is someone out there that will love you for you and not ask you to change. That's what you deserve. I would leave.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singletiredmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Things won't get better. Once you change one way he will then want you to change something else.... I'm there now and it doesn't get better. Please leave him and get yourself to a counselor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:57 AM
I've been changing for him for the past 5yrs and it's getting to the point where i'm tired of not being good enough

Quoting Anonymous:

Things won't get better. Once you change one way he will then want you to change something else.... I'm there now and it doesn't get better. Please leave him and get yourself to a counselor.

mrs.jessefuller
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:03 AM
We've been together almost 4 years. He was never like this before but for the last 2 years its been hell. It's been recently that I've decided to leave. I love him so much but after a while I realized its unhealthy to live like this. It's also unhealthy for my kids. You can pm me if you would like. It def sucks that's for sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry hun! Doesn't it suck. How long have you been with your dh? We can be supportive to eachother :)

Quoting mrs.jessefuller:

I swear I think this post could have been written by me. I'm trying to get the courage and money to leave.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheryl_M
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:22 AM

He should love you for who you are not who he thinks you should be.

Also, he has major anger and control issues. If I were you, I'd leave.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)