Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Car crash that happen about 1:30/2am on the next street over from me. PIOG !!!!UPDATE!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

The news article is out on what happen with the police chase. http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Man-Dies-When-He-Crashes-His-Truck-During-Police-Chase--164148456.html

This was the tree that was hit. The truck was a very tall truck. So where you see all the bark gone is from the truck hitting it. 

As you can see if that tree was not there the truck would have gone thru or atleast hit the house behind the tree. That is my friend's house who saw everything after the intial impack. All the red you see on the tree is from the paint on the truck.

May this person RIP 

So last night about 1:30/2am in the morning... John and I were laying in bed talking about things when we hear cop sirens. They were getting close and closer. Then all of a sudden we hear this loud crash and our entire house shook pretty hard. We looked out the front door and saw nothing but heard " he is running he is running" I slam my door shut and we go to the back of the house. There it was. Cops everywhere. They were screaming a name ( don't wanna post here ). They were screaming for him to wake up. Wake up. The car was on fire. They were screaming for a hose because they fire department wasn't there yet. My neighbor gave them the water hose and helped as much as possible. Our neighbor could see and hear more then we could. Then all we hear is he is pinned under the steeling wheel. He is finally freed from the car. Then you saw them doing CPR on him. 3 minutes go by and they are still doing CPR.. 4 minutes goes by... 10 minutes go by... around 15 minutes you saw the EMT and police just stand up and all of a sudden the white sheet comes out. He was dead. May this person rest in peace.

I now know for sure that EMT will never be the job for me. That was to close to home for me and I had a pit in my belly from watching it.

I have a special appreciation for anyone in the medical for. It takes a special person.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Bump I thought about it but would rather go for childcare I couldn't stand to seesomeone die i'd need to quit my job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:18 PM

That is so sad

megangary
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Yeah different strokes for different folks. Daycare is not for me. *hugs mama I'm going to school for my rn.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Bump I thought about it but would rather go for childcare I couldn't stand to seesomeone die i'd need to quit my job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marie2409
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM
So you heard the sirens before the crash? Were the cops chasing him? That would be a terrible thing to witness regardless, just curious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:21 PM
:-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Quoting marie2409:

So you heard the sirens before the crash? Were the cops chasing him? That would be a terrible thing to witness regardless, just curious.

Yes I heard the sirens before the crash. Yes the cops were chasing him. They were trying to stop him on a traffic stop and he ran.

aschwarz06
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a tough job and takes a certain mentality to do it. We often joke that we are f'ed up in the head. It's true though. It's never fun or ok to lose anyone. It does hit hard but you have to put up the shield and move on and accept that it happens. We have plenty of help offered to us when it does happen but we also know its a good possibility when we sign up. It's just something we see as an occupational hazard
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Would it be possible to do both I wonder if I could do both

Quoting megangary:

Yeah different strokes for different folks. Daycare is not for me. *hugs mama I'm going to school for my rn.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megangary
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM
If you work part time in both maybe...

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Would it be possible to do both I wonder if I could do both

Quoting megangary:

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM
RIP & condolences to the family
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN