Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why are people always like Wahhhhhhhhhh my dh has to pay child support for the other kids!

Posted by   + Show Post

I just don't get it.  I don't understand.  Why would you be upset that you married a man who isn't taking care of his kids financially?  Obviously there will be consequences to his actions and by marrying him, you (unfortunately) will have to also pay the price.  But, if the rolls were reversed, wouldn't you want your ex to pay child support??  Sure, your husband can just NOT work, but it will catch up with him and his future wages and tax returns will be garnished. 

Please help me understand.  

You know you want it

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:55 PM
She deleted the post... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Because the man didn't want the baby, but now has to pay for the child for 18 year because "I was on the pill, but it didn't work!".  Stupid mistake at a young age and he has to pay for 18 long years.  On the other hand, if she didn't want to pay for a child for 18 years, she would've just had an abortion.  Sometimes it's not fair the way it work...just sayin....

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Poor him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hear you,. It's the same here she's loaded, her parents are loaded,her fiancee is loaded, but  he isn't even making 20k a year.

Quoting carpe_noctem:

No,  if I were making over 100 grand a year and my ex didn't even make 30 I would not ask him to pay child support.

and that is why I 'complain'.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM
3 moms liked this
Oops.... forgot to hit anon :/

Quoting sarahfire:

*eyeroll*

well since I just made apost that betty was replying to, then I deleted it because I did not want to deal with the drama...........

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Actually if you search topics here... There are more than one about women complaining about their husbands or so paying child support... Or complaining about their husband/so being taken to court by their ex for possibly more child support. Don't feel so special about your complaining post my dear.

Quoting Anonymous:

HAHHAHAHA you made a spin off!!! I expected as much, you are such a post whore. LMAO

And for the record I was not upset he has to pay, that was never the issue.......we have been paying amicably for years and now she has gone behind our backs and filed with the courts......which will work against her in the end because she will end up getting less than we were already paying her......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Internet eyerolls are pointless and make you come across as being 12 years old. And my point still stands... Your post just reinforces the whiny and pointless CS rants.

Quoting sarahfire:

*eyeroll*

well since I just made apost that betty was replying to, then I deleted it because I did not want to deal with the drama...........

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Actually if you search topics here... There are more than one about women complaining about their husbands or so paying child support... Or complaining about their husband/so being taken to court by their ex for possibly more child support. Don't feel so special about your complaining post my dear.

Quoting Anonymous:

HAHHAHAHA you made a spin off!!! I expected as much, you are such a post whore. LMAO

And for the record I was not upset he has to pay, that was never the issue.......we have been paying amicably for years and now she has gone behind our backs and filed with the courts......which will work against her in the end because she will end up getting less than we were already paying her......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I agree. If you feel that way dont marry a man with kids

.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Good response. Ill have to ponder that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because the man didn't want the baby, but now has to pay for the child for 18 year because "I was on the pill, but it didn't work!".  Stupid mistake at a young age and he has to pay for 18 long years.  On the other hand, if she didn't want to pay for a child for 18 years, she would've just had an abortion.  Sometimes it's not fair the way it work...just sayin....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TarotMommy
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I think it's because many of the so-called men trash talk their ex so the new woman hates her and thinks she doesn't deserve cs for the children. Anyway, that's how my ex and his now ex-wife were. Now he's married to a new bitch that terrorizes her and their children. My son is grown now and I don't have to deal with any of them anymore. WooHoo!  

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM

My SO pays child support for three kids. I don't complain about him paying it. I do complain that the mother of two of the kids is after me for money lately. She always has a list of things she says the kids need and complaints about various things.

hope_love_dream
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I'm with you Betty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)