Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
If you see a parent in the liquor store with their small kid(s) do you pass judgment?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
Nunyabusiness
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

yes buuuut I'm guilty! haha I wanted to buy my friend her favorite wine and I couldn't find it in the grocery stores so I dragged my kids ages 1 and 4 into a liquor store to get it. I'm sure people judged the crap out of me but oh well :)

GlockMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM
It's illegal here. Even if it weren't it still looks trashy. If I need to go I leave my kids with my DH. If he needs to go I have the kids. We entertain often and needing to take our kids into a liquor store has never happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM
2 moms liked this
What kind of question is this? Seriously... So what if a child goes into a liquor store with there parent. They obv are not buying booze! People are so judgmental however judgement could end if people just MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS!
MissTuree
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM
2 moms liked this

If this stupid state let places other than the liquor store sell alcohol it wouldn't be a big deal because I would pickup my bottle of wine at the grocery store, but since they don't then I will take my ds into the liquor store for a minute to pick up a bottle.

Should you not take your kid to the grocery store (for the states that allow it) because alcohol is sold there?

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol how else do parents stay sane?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama_Dolly
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont.... i use to before i had kids,,, 

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM

We have taken our son with us once when it was around christmas time and we threw a christmas party. Made egg nog and got a few bottles of wine. Any other time we have gone is when DS is at g-mas. But now im pregnent so no liqur store for me! If dh wants it, he can get it :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM
It's illegal here, so I've never seen it happen.
nikkiJ86
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
No, I don't see a big deal about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN