Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who is in the 35ish to 40ish age range?

Posted by   + Show Post
I was just wondering who was about in the same age range that I am. I know some of you and see that our perspectives are often very different from younger moms.

Who else is out there?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Replies (181-190):
Sammi007
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been 29 for 6 years too.....lol....I figure I'll go with that as long as people keep believing it....It helps that my 15 and 13 year olds look younger than they are....lol

Quoting moneysaver6:

I'm 29. Anyone who tells you differently is lying.

I'm just slightly more experienced than your average 29 yr old...by about 6 years...

kymomma1974
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Me!! Ill.be 38 in.Oct .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks.  :)

I have decided to forgo any genetic testing or anatomy scans.  I will take whatever life hands me, but I would rather not know if something is wrong. I just want to try not too worry too much and enjoy my pregnancy. 

Quoting gracieb3:

Seeing you are pregnant and wanted to send a huge congrats. I'm hoping to add another one when I'm 37 and concerned for my age and egg quality. Already have issues so it will be risky but I'll be trusting God and trying not to worry then. =) Prayers and many wishes for a beautiful baby blessing when due. 

mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I'm 36.

hisgirl616
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:53 PM
I turned 33 yesterday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gracieb3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:55 PM

I understand completely. I'm a little different in that I want all the information I can obtain without any increased risk of loss. I refuse amnio but I'm all a go on the anatomy scans, etc. I would never terminate and gladly accept whatever God blesses me with but I'm a planner so I like to know what I'm planning for and line up support groups if I know the diagnosis before delivery. Enjoy your pregnancy and I will certainly say prayers tonight for your baby blessing to be beautiful and healthy. When are you due and will share on here about the new baby? Congrats again on another baby blessing. They are may favorite gift in life. 

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I have decided to forgo any genetic testing or anatomy scans.  I will take whatever life hands me, but I would rather not know if something is wrong. I just want to try not too worry too much and enjoy my pregnancy. 

Quoting gracieb3:

Seeing you are pregnant and wanted to send a huge congrats. I'm hoping to add another one when I'm 37 and concerned for my age and egg quality. Already have issues so it will be risky but I'll be trusting God and trying not to worry then. =) Prayers and many wishes for a beautiful baby blessing when due. 

mommamimzy2
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:57 PM
32. Dh is 38
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:58 PM
ditto

Quoting atyou:

31 here.

Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I am due March 3rd as of now.  I will get an u/s in a few weeks to date the pregnancy.  I always have my babies a bit early, so I am planning on mid February.

I am planning a homebirth and can't wait to share my homebirthing story.  Hopefully, it all works out.

Thanks for your thoughts. 

Quoting gracieb3:

I understand completely. I'm a little different in that I want all the information I can obtain without any increased risk of loss. I refuse amnio but I'm all a go on the anatomy scans, etc. I would never terminate and gladly accept whatever God blesses me with but I'm a planner so I like to know what I'm planning for and line up support groups if I know the diagnosis before delivery. Enjoy your pregnancy and I will certainly say prayers tonight for your baby blessing to be beautiful and healthy. When are you due and will share on here about the new baby? Congrats again on another baby blessing. They are may favorite gift in life. 

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting gracieb3:

momto2boys973
by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Me. I'll be 39 next month

Sharon
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN