Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dating ultrasound off by 8 days.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
When i had my us i should have been 8w3d but they said 7w2d. We dont have a lmp since it had been since march BUT the only days in june dh and i bd'd were the 11 and the 27th sooo it had to be the 11th making me 8w 3d at the time. Will my dr change my due date? Btw it couldnt be the 27th cuz i tested the next morning.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM
You are not actually pregnant the day you have sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Oh thats good to know! I'd love to have my dr again. I guess if this one doesnt come on its own in time i might

Quoting JenB1983:

Quoting Anonymous:

If you are out of your area(say visiting or in the process of pcsing) and you go into labor or otherwise need to go to the hospital.....just walk your happy ass into the nearest ER. All TriCare asks is that you call your PCM within 24 hours and let them know that you went to a local hospital.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Well i know that. I just meant for basing the due date..

Quoting Anonymous:

You are not actually pregnant the day you have sex.
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Just make sure that you are Prime, not Standard. You get stuck with copays on Standard.

**Admit it; it's more interesting then another "how I parent" siggy**

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:15 PM
I know i am prime. Thanks so much!

Quoting JenB1983:

Quoting Anonymous:

Just make sure that you are Prime, not Standard. You get stuck with copays on Standard.
raven1114
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Because you had sex on a certain day doesn't mean you concieved on that day. Sperm can live for up to a week I believe. For example with my youngest (she's almost 3 now) it showed I'd got pregnant on December 22. Well I know good and well I didn't have sex on that day, I did however have sex on December 19.

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

No prob.
I'm currently fighting with them. LOL I left Germany December 30, and they still have me(and my sons) being TriCare Europe. I'm 18 weeks prego(tomorrow), and have yet to see an O/B. But, they have covered the over $9k in ER care I've had to get so far. So....whatever. Would be nice if they realized that it would be cheaper to just fix their fuck up, get me in the correct region, and give me a PCM.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Where are you stationed now? I wish we had been in germany! Lol

Quoting JenB1983:

Quoting Anonymous:

No prob.

I'm currently fighting with them. LOL I left Germany December 30, and they still have me(and my sons) being TriCare Europe. I'm 18 weeks prego(tomorrow), and have yet to see an O/B. But, they have covered the over $9k in ER care I've had to get so far. So....whatever. Would be nice if they realized that it would be cheaper to just fix their fuck up, get me in the correct region, and give me a PCM.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know all of your dates but isn't the dating on the us accounting for the time it takes to actually be pregnant?
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Not stationed anywhere now. In the process of divorce. So, that is just making everything even more difficult. If I was near a MTF I would be fine. But I'm in northern Indiana, so I have to do extra paperwork to accept the cost I will incur of having to drive out of the "acceptable" range and stay Prime.

Ugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN