Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin off the weed post, I WOULD NEVER!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was reading all the replies and it helped me feel better to know so many people agree with my POV. One of my best friends and her husband were both laid off their jobs last year and they sell pills, moonshine and sometimes coke. I would never report them for it and I can't believe anyone would turn in someone for doing what they have to do to survive. MYOB!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Replies (91-95):
MeaganP
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I agree because it did happen but I still would not want it to be legal

Quoting laura_sims:

I am sorry that happened...but that kid would have been doing that legal or not obviously

Quoting MeaganP:

Drugs has caused so much pain and death in our country

I have lost my husband and my son lost his father to a 19 year old kid stoned out and driving his car into my husbands car killing him. The 19 year old kidvid going to spend the next 10 years in jail

Quoting Miss-B:

Me too.

Quoting epoh:

I think all drugs should be legal.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeaganP
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM
What about the people that killed by these addicts

Quoting mcr17:

selling drugs to addicts isnt hurting anyone?

Quoting mama_2_jasper:

Amen! As long as its not hurting anyone, leave them the hell alone!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM
IDK...I sure wish someone had stopped my father's dealer from selling him coke. Maybe he wouldn't have done some of the horrible things he did to us growing up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I wonder, would you feel the same way if they were selling coke to your kids?    Or if your kids got a hold of those pills and ingested them?

For me, the risk would not be worth the gain.   If they are caught, not only would they face criminal charges, but would lose their children (if they have kids).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:12 PM
I would do what I had to do to put food on the table, but I wouldn't sell drugs. Maybe strip, but never drugs. And my children would be safe and out of the picture as far as my shit job to put food on the table and get a better job.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)