Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ouch! cm dr needed

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:46 PM
  • 18 Replies
Read this please.
I've been having some shooting pains sometimes sharp in my lower stomach for the last 4-5 days. I'm on ortho evra patch and haven't had any problems the whole 5-6 months,this week though I put my new patch on wed after my period week,I had my period from last sat to wed morning,and when I woke up saturday morning with some stomach pain I had red blood when I wiped. It lasted for a couple hours and then stopped. Anyone know what it could be,I know youre not a Dr but maybe some one has had similar experience with the patch or it could be unrelated to the patch Idk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't know, but here's a bump.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Could be an infection in your vagina. Take a bath with apples cider vinegar every day for a week. Stay in the bath 30 minutes at least.
Fmama2
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I'm not going to do this bc Idk whether to take you serious or not since your anon. :/ lol I'm guessing your joking and making Fun of my question bc that is a ridiculous idea since an infection would need antibiotics

Quoting Anonymous:

Could be an infection in your vagina. Take a bath with apples cider vinegar every day for a week. Stay in the bath 30 minutes at least.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarahb21
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Hmmm..are you ovulating? I have pains just like that when I'm ovulating. It usually only last for a couple of days though.

Sarahb21
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Apple Cider vinegar is actually really good for a lot of things. Maybe look it up before discrediting her. :)

Quoting Fmama2:

I'm not going to do this bc Idk whether to take you serious or not since your anon. :/ lol I'm guessing your joking and making Fun of my question bc that is a ridiculous idea since an infection would need antibiotics

Quoting Anonymous:

Fmama2
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:55 PM
That is what I thought at first but after I started bleeding 3 days after my period it threw me off.

Quoting Sarahb21:

Hmmm..are you ovulating? I have pains just like that when I'm ovulating. It usually only last for a couple of days though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fmama2
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM
I didn't Wanna sound rude but it kind of came out that way.
:/ since she went anon I thought she might be trying to be funny or something.

Quoting Sarahb21:

Apple Cider vinegar is actually really good for a lot of things. Maybe look it up before discrediting her. :)

Quoting Fmama2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarahb21
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I usually get a little bit of light spotting when I ovulate as well.

Quoting Fmama2:

That is what I thought at first but after I started bleeding 3 days after my period it threw me off.

Quoting Sarahb21:

Sarahb21
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand. I think a lot of people go anon in this group for no reason. I've never actually used the anon button. lol

Quoting Fmama2:

I didn't Wanna sound rude but it kind of came out that way.
:/ since she went anon I thought she might be trying to be funny or something.

Quoting Sarahb21:

Quoting Fmama2:

Quoting Anonymous:

fmchavez
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I had really irregular periods and in between spotting when I was on the patch. It was so annoying I switched. I didn't start until few months after I started using it. Maybe 3-4 months or so. IDK about the pains though, I don't remember having them but it was a while ago. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured