Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my confession...parent fail!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
I don't eat breakfast or lunch so my kids can eat and I'm so so hungry!!!! Its been this way for the last 3 months... :(

I went to the dollar store with our last $10 and my daughter cried the whole time cause she wantedto get some some jello but I couldnt afford it.

So yep I fail big time!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Bump
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Food pantry or churches? Food stamps, family or friends?

Vruby04
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Hope things get easier for you.. look into food pantries, assistance, anything for you. Your girl doesn't need jell-O.. she needs a healthy mama! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
casanderson1
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM
You can get the boxes of jello for like 65cents and make it. Then it will be fun for the kids and cheap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Do you get foodstamps? Do you cook from scratch?
paknari
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Where are u from?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i43tinker
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM
5 moms liked this

look i have to say not eating so your kids can eat thats great ultimate sacerfice but you also need to eat look in to getting help from food banks or something 

and about your child crying because you couldnt afford jello i get how that could be upsetting but look on the bright side they have shelter and food they need no one grew up saying my child hood sucked because i didnt get jello 

so chin up look in to getting help i hope things get better for you and your family

pinkcookie019
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:12 PM

She has a great website, and meal ideas for under $1. Her recipes are easy and go a long way (make your own pancake mix, anyone?) I hope you can get some ideas. 

You're not a fail parent. You do what you have to do. She'll forget about jello soon enough.

http://www.littlehouseliving.com/ 

DSC_0460asdf

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Quoting paknari:

Where are u from?

ca
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Quoting pinkcookie019:

She has a great website, and meal ideas for under $1. Her recipes are easy and go a long way (make your own pancake mix, anyone?) I hope you can get some ideas. You're not a fail parent. You do what you have to do. She'll forget about jello soon enough.

http://www.littlehouseliving.com/ 

thank you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)