Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you be friends with us?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Oh hey, this is me and my tiny family - just by looking at our (awul) family photo, do you think you would be friends with us?

And if you happen to recognize me, from real life, HI FRIENDS! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Replies (271-280):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Let's do it! 

Drink: Beer (sorry, I am boring), my husband homebrews so we always have something hanging around. 
Moive:  Robocop
Musical Artist: Don't have one. I am all over the place, At the present time, the older Alkaline Trio albums, and Couer de pirate are my go to on my iphone. 
Book: All Quiet On The Western Front
TV Show: I am more of an internet person, so I have a hard time answering this. I miss nip/tuck, Arrested Development, Big Love and Friday Night Lights though. 

Right back 'atcha! 

Quoting coconut01:

Its not that I wouldn't like you, its just I think we wouldn't be friends.
I dont make friends easy because its hard to find a connection with people. My best friend in high school was perfect because we could hang out all day with out saying a word but could know what the other one was thinking I miss her LOL

But lets find.out if we share common ground.

What is you favorite
Drink
Movie
musical artist
Book
TV show

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, I am totally cool with people not liking me, it would be abusrd to think everyone should like you - I was just more intrested in the thought process behind it :) 

Why don't you make friends easily? 

Quoting coconut01:

Indeed, lets. LOL

I say probably not because I dont make friends easily. Based strictly on looks I dont think we would have much in common. Its not a bad thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

let's discuss. 

Quoting coconut01:

Cute pic but probably not.

coconut01
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Well played ...well played LOL

I am a Pepsi fan but if I do drink its bud light lime

Robocop is Rad not my favorite, mine is rebel without a cause

Music Nirvana

TV nip tuck was awesome fucked up awesome, I loved Liz arrested development was funny but my shows are big bang theory, the mighty boosh, 1000 ways to die,

Books dune, jaws, one for the.money

Quoting Anonymous:

Let's do it! 

Drink: Beer (sorry, I am boring), my husband homebrews so we always have something hanging around. 
Musical Artist: Don't have one. I am all over the place, At the present time, the older Alkaline Trio albums, and Couer de pirate are my go to on my iphone. 
TV Show: I am more of an internet person, so I have a hard time answering this. I miss nip/tuck, Arrested Development, Big Love and Friday Night Lights though. 

Right back 'atcha! 

Quoting coconut01:

I dont make friends easy because its hard to find a connection with people. My best friend in high school was perfect because we could hang out all day with out saying a word but could know what the other one was thinking I miss her LOL

What is you favorite

Drink

Movie

musical artist

Book

TV show

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, I am totally cool with people not liking me, it would be abusrd to think everyone should like you - I was just more intrested in the thought process behind it :) 

Quoting coconut01:

Indeed, lets. LOL

I say probably not because I dont make friends easily. Based strictly on looks I dont think we would have much in common. Its not a bad thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

let's discuss. 

Quoting coconut01:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM
You all look like a nice family! I don't see why we couldn't be friends. Want to come over for some BBQ? ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM

bonus points for assuming you meant alcoholic beverages?

Quoting coconut01:

Music Nirvana

TV nip tuck was awesome fucked up awesome, I loved Liz arrested development was funny but my shows are big bang theory, the mighty boosh, 1000 ways to die,

Quoting Anonymous:

Let's do it! 

Right back 'atcha! 

Quoting coconut01:

What is you favorite

Drink

Movie

musical artist

Book

TV show

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting coconut01:

Indeed, lets. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

let's discuss. 

Quoting coconut01:

coconut01
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:06 AM
LOL hey a drink is a drink :)

Quoting Anonymous:

bonus points for assuming you meant alcoholic beverages?

Quoting coconut01:

Music Nirvana

Quoting Anonymous:

Let's do it! 

Right back 'atcha! 

Quoting coconut01:

What is you favorite

Drink

Movie

musical artist

Book

TV show

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting coconut01:

Indeed, lets. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

let's discuss. 

Quoting coconut01:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hlzcmjzajz
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Sure why not!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hope_love_dream
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Quoting kadensmommy2011:

Yes :) you look friendly

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Probably, though my kids are all a lot older than yours. Not a big deal, my kids love little ones! :)

ICPclwnLOV
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Cute family! I dont pick my friends based on looks. We'd have to hang out and get to know each other before we became friends. But I'm sure we could be great friends....I'm getting good vibes from your pic.

wonderwomen1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:28 AM
I dont go off of looks. Why do you call your family picture awful?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)