Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont want SEX!! Whats wrong with me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have been with my DH for 5 1/2 yrs we have a son together and I have 2 Boys from previous marriage,which he helps raise. I am ashm,and I'm very very busy daily and stressed out a lot cause the older Boys are teens plus we have a foster child. I'm so tired at night that when he touches me I push him away. Its not like we have the best realionship either,he don't understand I'm not in the mood. Any suggestion on how to go get MY GROOVE BACK. 7/30/12 at 10:30 pm. We had some of the BEST MIND BLOWIN SEX. The toys and props did a lot to get me in the mood. Maybe I found out what the problem was
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Replies (51-56):
one_on_the_way
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

My work here is done.

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Fake it till you make it. They say the more sex you have the more you want. Just do it and it will all come back to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jul. 31, 2012 at 2:52 AM

I agree, don't give him any reason to stray.  Your man needs some lovin!

Quoting Anonymous:

Your going to lose your man to other women... you better start spreading your legs or gettin on your wobbly knees...lol.

KCayea
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:34 AM

its the opposit for us. Im always horny and ready and sometimes i think he just does it. lol he ges into it. lol but he is honestly impartail to it. almost never initiates it. but when he does im like YAY its always extra good then. he will initeate if its been a couple days. but we normaly dont go a coupe days lol

AudMac
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Before I had G my hubby and I had great sex, few times a week. While I was pregnant I couldnt get enough, lol I'd make him come home from work during the day!! Since the baby has been here I have no desire at all, I still love my husband and if he wants it of course I try to keep him satisfied but I dont even enjoy it anymore, hopefully mine will pass too...

IndigoRose
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Did you ever think that the reason why people don't want sex is because so many have had such lousy lovers?  Some men, and women too, consider sex to be simply a regularly accomplished conquest,---hunt, spear, and it's done,---no finesse, nothing interesting, at all.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)