Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am going to put up pictures of our clean apartment so guests can see them when they walk in the door!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM
  • 7 Replies
3 moms liked this

Don't you hate how you keep a clean place but if you take one day to be lazy  that's the day someone comes over-or the next day when you haven't finished it yet?

I am thinking of taking pictures of our clean apartment and hanging it on the wall as proof!!!!

Okay, I won't go that extreme but it is tempting to prove that I am not a slob lol.

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
champagne_rose
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:48 AM

BUMP!

champagne_rose
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:04 AM

BUMP!

MomofAlice
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:06 AM
I just don't worry about it anymore. If people don't like the state if my home then they don't need to come over. That mind set saved me many headaches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Agree.

Quoting MomofAlice:

I just don't worry about it anymore. If people don't like the state if my home then they don't need to come over. That mind set saved me many headaches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalaballet
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Good idea. I've had friends come two days in a row and look the second day saying if I wasn't here yesterday I would swear you never cleaned. People think it takes days for my house to be bad... No that is three boys and a toddler girl (toddler boy, preschool boy, and kinder boy too) with half an hour if that of boredom. Ten minutes really. And that is when someone knocks.
champagne_rose
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:10 AM

BUMP!

champagne_rose
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:15 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)