Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mother of the freaking year right HERE!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Police: Mom left kids in truck while she went inside Mons Venus strip club

5:28 PM, Jul 25, 2012   |   0  comments

Tampa, Florida -- Police say a mother left her two young children alone inside her pickup truck while she entered the Mons Venus strip club.

A witness notified police Tuesday evening, who found a 5-year-old boy and 3-year-old girl in the Ford F-150 unattended. Officers found a can of malt liquor in plain view inside the truck.

Officers went inside the club and found 28-year-old Brandi Jo Roman sitting down, near a stage. Roman's speech was reportedly slurred and she appeared to be intoxicated.

Roman allegedly told police she went in the club to drink more alcohol, and she left the children inside the truck watching a movie.

She was arrested on two counts of child neglect. The Department of Children and Families took the children into custody.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/265460/8/Cops-Kids-left-in-truck-while-mom-visits-strip-club

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Replies (81-87):
proudmommy03457
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Quoting tarakay0417:

SMH. I am glad the kids are ok. And now they can be placed with someone who will love and take care of them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alinev
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:10 AM
The children will be back with her in short order and/or god only knows what kind of foster situation they will end up in. It IS Florida.

Besides, this woman is in no way Morher of the Year. Ever single day every single hour children are living with even crappier, crazier, more irresponsible and abusive parents then this woman. Too many of them will never be lucky enough to become known to the police or the "system". They just have to try and ride out their horrifying lives until they have the ability to get the hell out.

Quoting tarakay0417:

SMH. I am glad the kids are ok. And now they can be placed with someone who will love and take care of them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:05 AM

..... why have children if you are not going to care for them? Ill never understand (some) people.

dballa
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Haley947:

I grew up in FL and it seems the crazies came out in full force in the summer. Gotta bethe heat heat! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Waite. U mene. I caint leve ma brat in da car to hav licker? Dang

Do you know how hard it is to misspell things?
snakesNsnails
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:45 AM

geez what a winner..

tmmom2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Wow, shes a WINNER....

slap

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)