Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O Picture thread for prettiest CM mom: Edited to move my pics to pg 13 :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey ladies, so many of you have stated that you don't know what many of these women look like so it is hard to decide on who is the prettiest.  

Well let's start a thread to "advertise" the CM mom goods :)

Post a picture of yourself.  If you think the person is pretty "like" their post.  After about a week or so I will tally the "likes" and open another thread with a Prettiest CM Mom contest.

Please note here that I am going to verify all the images.  If you post a fake or just a random pic from google it will not count.  We want to see real ladies and not fakes.  Have fun with this, don't get butt hurt and don't get nasty or mean.

ETA:  "Like" As many pics you want.  There is no limit until the top 10 or so post I will make after this.  Then it will be in poll format so only one vote there.  But until then vote for every pretty woman you see!

Edit:  Since there were many "votes" on the OP and I wasn't sure if they were just for the post or the pics I have moved them.  If you really like me you can find them in the listings with the other ladies :)

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes. Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes. Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. ~Butthole Surfers

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Replies (331-340):
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:29 AM
Does your name start with a B?

Quoting Panty.Pirate:

I'll play, I ain't skirred.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaof3and1tobe
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:29 AM
You are flippin' adorable! You look so young though. Don't say you're fugly!

Quoting Palindromeda:

This thread needs a little fuglie hehehe (and yes, I'm totally aware my physical appearance is NOT one of my strengths, it forces me to work on my personality :D)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Woah, what's going on here?! It looks like you're missing a breast! Poorly shopped .

Quoting mamaxkitty:

mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Nothing is " shopped". :l except for it being black and white. I have 2 boobs. Lmao my shirt hangs off my shoulder.

Quoting Anonymous:

Woah, what's going on here?! It looks like you're missing a breast! Poorly shopped .

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:37 AM
I must Apologize then dear lady

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Nothing is " shopped". :l except for it being black and white. I have 2 boobs. Lmao my shirt hangs off my shoulder.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:49 AM

phatkitty
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:50 AM

you look very pretty .Hater in the house.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Mamaof3and1tobe
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this

And a hoochie one (Lord I'm embarassed posting this :\ eek)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)