Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

little boys and erections

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 231 Replies
I know its normal for little boys to have erections but how often is it normal? Ds just turned 2 and it seems mist if the day he is hard. when he goes to pee sometimes,I thought maybe bc he has to pee,when he sleeps which pretty normal I guess,and sometimes when he just pulls his undies down to be funny its hard.
I asked dh and he just says its okay and hes proud of his manhood. :/ lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashthecat
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Lmao. I was just joking around with DH yesterday. We just starting potty training ds. He sits on the potty, and I swear he has a little boner the whole time. He is 2 1/2 BTW.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strontium
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:16 PM
5 moms liked this

my 1 week old has a boner every time we change him lol.... he even had one in his ultra sound -_-

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM
6 moms liked this

It's not normal at all,  erections are the devil!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM
That is my ds too! He was just napping on the couch and he was only in underwear and you could see it sticking straight up
It's like this when he is playing with his toys or anything

Quoting ashthecat:

Lmao. I was just joking around with DH yesterday. We just starting potty training ds. He sits on the potty, and I swear he has a little boner the whole time. He is 2 1/2 BTW.

TarotMommy
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM
6 moms liked this

Your son is normal. Lol!

This reminds me of when I was a first time mother of a son at 18 yo. I thought something was wrong with him down there and rushed him to the doctor. I had no idea that newborn baby boys got erections. I still remember the looks the nurse and doctor gave each other when they heard about my baby's delimna. I'm sure they died laughing when I left . LMAO!

Lishes
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Yeah that's normal lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettxt1
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

It is very normal for young boys to have erections and I will fill you in on this too if it is that way when you change their diapers as very young babies watch out you are about to get wet.

It is something that happens espeically when they have to pee and changing as they get older but it is nothing at all to be worried about.

sPiCyNiNjAkItTy
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh. Men. It starts early! My son was that way too.

viv114
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM

LOL LOL it is normal don't worry.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)