Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't remember what I named my baby!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
laying in the hospital bed several hours after my son was born, I just stared and stared at him...and his name I had given him was making me draw a total blank...i felt like such an idiot! Thankfully I remembered after just a few minutes lol....

So that's my confession lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Replies (51-60):
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I'm sorry but that is hilarious. Not for "Natasha" I would say but it's crazy that things like that actually happen to people.

Quoting KristinRox:

My dh's grandmother forgot what she named her daughter by the time she got home from the hospital. When she got home she finally became sure that she named her Natasha. Fast forward 26 years. Natasha is going to get married, and needs her birth certificate. She applies.. it comes back that Natasha ____ doesnt exist. Finally after much research they find that her name is not actually Natasha.. but Tanya instead. CRAZY

1Angeland3Girls
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hilarious!!!

Quoting KristinRox:

My dh's grandmother forgot what she named her daughter by the time she got home from the hospital. When she got home she finally became sure that she named her Natasha. Fast forward 26 years. Natasha is going to get married, and needs her birth certificate. She applies.. it comes back that Natasha ____ doesnt exist. Finally after much research they find that her name is not actually Natasha.. but Tanya instead. CRAZY

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Oh wow! That's crazy!

Quoting KristinRox:

.sugar.kisses.
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:14 PM
I wonder how she registered for school and got a passport (if she got one).

Quoting KristinRox:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Quoting KristinRox:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Well she's 4 so I think I'm too late
Lol

Quoting charliebean:

You have a certain amount of time to change their name if you don't like it. We changed DDs when she was 3 months old and we paid nothing for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't decide what to name my daughter. When the lady came in with the paper work to name her I was drugged up from my tubal and really tired I dont even remember telling her what she wrote... And I hate her name

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:15 PM

BUMP!

KristinRox
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:17 PM

She didnt have a passport. I dont believe she needed a birth certificate to get registered for school either. I always wondered how she got to be 26 without knowing as well. 

Quoting SweetPea2004:

Quoting KristinRox:

JOIN US ON:

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:17 PM

My daughter has an uncommon middle name - We named her after dh's sister who passed away. It's Miciah pronounced Mi-key-ah. I still forget how it's supposed to be spelled sometimes. Lol.

I don't know how my mom did it. 6 kids names Megan, Masyn, Landon, Larryn, Colton and Cadyn... She would name every other kid twice before she names the right one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured