Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What could someone give you or do for you

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
To make you happy today?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Replies (161-162):
TheMommaJessie
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:45 PM

it is okay it was nice just to think  about having some help lol

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Sorry!

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

dang yall are far from me :( i live in oklahoma

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Lol, we're in So Cal, I'll put her in notice her services are needed! Lol

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

hmmm....sounds great to me. where does she live?  and when can she get here lol.

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Lol! My one sister I swear is OCD she could do both all by herself!

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

would love to borrow two of your sisters one to help clean and organize and one to help me corral my very active son lol.

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Aww I would totally come help you! I have a butt load of sisters, do you want to borrow one?

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

we had moved when my son was 9 months so i decided to adjust to the house before organizing now he is in to everything and im pregnant so i can't seem to get anything done makes me wish i had a really good friend that would come help me lol

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Oh I know! I'm 38 wks and have a 19 mo old, I do have a 9 yo but I guess I forgot what it was like when she was younger...

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

I am 27 weeks preggers and have a 22 month old having someone to help me get my house picked up and organzied would be a blessing i never realized how much off a handful a toddler is until I had one of my own lol

MrsJHoward
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Lol, I hear that!

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

it is okay it was nice just to think  about having some help lol

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Sorry!

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

dang yall are far from me :( i live in oklahoma

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Lol, we're in So Cal, I'll put her in notice her services are needed! Lol

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

hmmm....sounds great to me. where does she live?  and when can she get here lol.

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Lol! My one sister I swear is OCD she could do both all by herself!

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

would love to borrow two of your sisters one to help clean and organize and one to help me corral my very active son lol.

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Aww I would totally come help you! I have a butt load of sisters, do you want to borrow one?

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

we had moved when my son was 9 months so i decided to adjust to the house before organizing now he is in to everything and im pregnant so i can't seem to get anything done makes me wish i had a really good friend that would come help me lol

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Oh I know! I'm 38 wks and have a 19 mo old, I do have a 9 yo but I guess I forgot what it was like when she was younger...

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

I am 27 weeks preggers and have a 22 month old having someone to help me get my house picked up and organzied would be a blessing i never realized how much off a handful a toddler is until I had one of my own lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured