Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Although most of my family registered when they came to the country, I have a few ancestors that were illegal. No one has ever said anything bad about my illegal immigrant ancestors. Why you ask? Because when they came to the U.S. they said "Hallo" instead of "Hola". If I decided to speak German, people would say "Oh, how nice. She's holding onto her roots". If a Mexican immigrant speaks Spanish, they are told to "Learn English". Many of them DO speak English, they just prefer Spanish. The majority of the population is descended from immigrants, whether by choice or forced (blacks). It is how our country evolved. Different cultures, blending together to create something new. Many of our ancestors came here to have better lives too...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM
13 moms liked this
Yep, lazy fucks who pick the veggies and fruits you fucking eat and the lazy fucks who wash the dishes at the restaurants you dine in. Don't forget the lazy fucks who garden and tend the properties of the rich. And what about those damned lazy fucks who clean houses for the rich and play nanny to their children. Omg! Those lazy bastards.

There are much more free loading lazy fucks who are born and raised right here in the good ol' USA on the system than illegal citizens. Most are afraid of deportation and don't go to the doctor or on social services to avoid being detected.

So take a chill pill and stfu.
Quoting Anonymous:

Your telling me A TAX PAYER that supports these LAZY fucks to take a " damn chill pill. " WOW. So you are living on the system or glad to pay for these greedy scammer fucks.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Oh shut up and take a damn chill pill.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your point? I hate the illegals coming here and having ancor babies and getting on the system free and clear. The get food, medical, housing, ect. US TAX PAYING BORN AND RAISED AMERICANS get shit! We pay for the fucking illegals! We need damn good border control. I say send the troops to the borders.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I completely agree

Quoting Anonymous:

Your point? I hate the illegals coming here and having ancor babies and getting on the system free and clear. The get food, medical, housing, ect. US TAX PAYING BORN AND RAISED AMERICANS get shit! We pay for the fucking illegals! We need damn good border control. I say send the troops to the borders.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no clue what the stays of my moms family was when they came from Italy. Her grandparents came here as kids with their parents but I am not close with that side. My moms dad was a deadbeat.

I am married to an immigrant from Palestine. Legal. Not a citizen yet though.
He has had people tell him to learn English when he is out speaking Arabic with his friend.
He knows English but what's wrong with 2 people communicating in their mother tongue?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gsprofval
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM
3 moms liked this

If they can't pay the fees to be legal, then their asses should not be let in the country period.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Yes, take a damn chill pill. You also need to learn the difference between "your" and "you're." Yes, I pay taxes. I probably pay a lot more in taxes than you do. It's not their fault that becoming a citizen of this country is very expensive.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your telling me A TAX PAYER that supports these LAZY fucks to take a " damn chill pill. " WOW. So you are living on the system or glad to pay for these greedy scammer fucks.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Most don't become citizens.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Yes, take a damn chill pill. You also need to learn the difference between "your" and "you're." Yes, I pay taxes. I probably pay a lot more in taxes than you do. It's not their fault that becoming a citizen of this country is very expensive.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting Anonymous:

.lovemybebes.
by :) on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Room for one more?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's been awhile since we've had an illegal immigrant post.

Pulls up a chair.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbie.alder
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM
2 moms liked this

well said

Quoting Anonymous:

AdellesMom
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
You obviously don't know how much it costs to become a citizen.

Quoting gsprofval:

If they can't pay the fees to be legal, then their asses should not be let in the country period.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Sure is. =)

Quoting .lovemybebes.:

Room for one more?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's been awhile since we've had an illegal immigrant post.

Pulls up a chair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand this argument, having a baby doesn't guarantee you citizenship and it's not free. Do you actually know anyone who popped out a child then was handed a green card free and clear the next day? I doubt it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)