Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Quit bitching to me about YOUR weight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Why do girls feel the need to CONSTANTLY complain to me about their weight?? Im 5'6, 111 pounds and WISH I could gain some more. Its okay for you to jokingly call me a "skinny bitch" but I cant call you a "fat bitch"?

I DONT want to hear about the new diet you plan on going on that you KNOW you wont go on. Idgaf how much you weigh, I dont judge you for how much you weigh but by the type of PERSON you are. I am honestly so sick of hearing girls bitch about their weight to me....like what am I going to do?? Then when I tell you I eat McDonalds everyday you wanna hate me? Not my fault im "skinny".

I also dont want to see posts or hear you bitch about clothes being too "short" or skin tight. We both know you would wear it if you could.

Complaining to me about your weight isnt going to make my magic powers jump into your fat cells and kill them. If you want to change.....DO it then!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:01 PM
4 moms liked this
This bigger girl was with you until the second to last paragraph.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I kind of understand where you are coming from. I don't like hearing people complain to me about their weight, but continue to do nothing about it. I don't mind giving advice or support to someone struggling to lose weight, but I refuse to be part of a pity party. I am thin, but I work hard to maintain my body and tone.

art.diva
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow.  I could fit into those slutty clothes, but I won't because....they're slutty.  lol

art.diva
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Same.

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Same here. When I was skinny I didn't dress like a hoochie and won't if I ever lose all this weight

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM

I didnt say slutty, but Im not wearing knee length shorts....shorts are no "slutty", and there is nothing wrong with wearing a fitted shirt, it doesn have to be a sagging shirt. That is by no means "slutty"

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Even when I'm skinny I don't wear tight clothing or short clothing.
over40bride
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:10 PM

My DD and I were just talking about this today. Why is it ok for people to make fun of skinny girls telling them to eat a cheeseburger ect but it's the end of the world when someone calls an overweight girl a fatty ect?

art.diva
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:11 PM

When most people complain about clothes being too short or too tight, they're usually not referring to the typical "its so effing hot outside" summer shorts, or the "I hope this shirt makes my boobs look bigger" fitted blouses.  They are usually talking about clothes that are too short, and clothes that are too tight.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt say slutty, but Im not wearing knee length shorts....shorts are no "slutty", and there is nothing wrong with wearing a fitted shirt, it doesn have to be a sagging shirt. That is by no means "slutty"

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:11 PM

eat a bag of oreos a day you'll gain...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN