Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really don't hate anyone!! Edit!! from I hate gays and heteros post.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

OK...I'll stop the bleeding.....

I'm a student at my local University. I'm doing a summer study for E/C on reverse sexual bias, discrimination and bigotry in American .

Let me explain my agenda, to those who played a part in this study.

Last night I posted this....

I hate all Pro-Traditional Marriage supporters!

.....and its my right! 

I hate that they can't be supportive of gay marriage and just leave people alone, live and let live. I hate that So what, at least I can admit it.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I'll admit it. I hate them. I hate everything about them. There self-righteous, high class attitudes, and they all rich too, their morals, and goody-two shoes way...

I don't believe in equality unless its pro-gay all the way. If it ain't pro-gay then no way! 

Yes, I'm gay

Ask me anything!!

Most of the comments were fairly nice, some really felt sorry for me, some even gave constructed advice, but you see I was, at that time, saying that I hated hetero-sexual and pro-traditional Biblical marriage.

Now, cut to today's post......

I hate All Pro-Gay supporters

.....and its my right! 

I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I'll admit it. I hate them. I hate everything about them. There low morals, low class attitudes, and perverted ways. I hate that they can't be supportive of tradtional marriage, and just leave people alone, live and let live. I hate that the men act like girls and those stupid ass parades.  So what, at least I can admit it.

I don't believe in equality unless its pro-traditional all the way. If it ain't pro-traditonal biblical, then no way! 

Yes, I'm straight

Ask me anything!!

Once I reversed the words to reflect that I hate gays and everything gay... WOW the real attacks began!

What does this say about those who posted yesterday and those who posted today...anyone?

I've made a copy of all the replies from last night and this morning. Don't worry, only the comments will be used, no names.

I want to thank 3 of my very diverse friends, T.K, D.L, and S.C for helping me with the dialogue on this post. 

Thanks Ladies! 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

"I'm not going to be a hypocrite"( proceeds to being a hypocrite) hmmm.......

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:24 AM

i don't walk around unhappy or anything. i'm just being honest.

Quoting CadesMum:

"They started it"? Come on, now. Don't act like that. Don't waste your life being hateful.

Quoting Anonymous:

They started it with their hate.

Quoting Amybelle:

it's a shame you have so much hate in you

areyouatroll
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Aha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MillaEKD
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM
What?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM

How am i a hypocrite?. I say i'm something, and act that way too. that's not a hypocrite.

Quoting alexsmomma06:

"I'm not going to be a hypocrite"( proceeds to being a hypocrite) hmmm.......

kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM
I only hate murderers and child molesters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Well aren't you just a rainbow of sunshine and joy....
Pun intended.
AdellesMom
You're the member of the LGBT community that gives that rest of the LGBT community a bad name. SMH Thankfulky, I'm not closed minded. So, I know that you're not an accurate representation.

Just an FYI: someone Ian a "hater" or "bigot" because they disagree with homosexuality. It's the whole love the sinner hate the sin concept.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaMaeBell
1 mom liked this

If your so proud of your hatred, and being gay, then why anon?

CadesMum
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Well it's good that you're being honest, but just try not to sink to their level by hating. Remember: kill em with kindness :)

Quoting Anonymous:

i don't walk around unhappy or anything. i'm just being honest.

Quoting CadesMum:

"They started it"? Come on, now. Don't act like that. Don't waste your life being hateful.

Quoting Anonymous:

They started it with their hate.

Quoting Amybelle:

it's a shame you have so much hate in you

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)