Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really don't hate anyone!! Edit!! from I hate gays and heteros post.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

OK...I'll stop the bleeding.....

I'm a student at my local University. I'm doing a summer study for E/C on reverse sexual bias, discrimination and bigotry in American .

Let me explain my agenda, to those who played a part in this study.

Last night I posted this....

I hate all Pro-Traditional Marriage supporters!

.....and its my right! 

I hate that they can't be supportive of gay marriage and just leave people alone, live and let live. I hate that So what, at least I can admit it.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I'll admit it. I hate them. I hate everything about them. There self-righteous, high class attitudes, and they all rich too, their morals, and goody-two shoes way...

I don't believe in equality unless its pro-gay all the way. If it ain't pro-gay then no way! 

Yes, I'm gay

Ask me anything!!

Most of the comments were fairly nice, some really felt sorry for me, some even gave constructed advice, but you see I was, at that time, saying that I hated hetero-sexual and pro-traditional Biblical marriage.

Now, cut to today's post......

I hate All Pro-Gay supporters

.....and its my right! 

I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I'll admit it. I hate them. I hate everything about them. There low morals, low class attitudes, and perverted ways. I hate that they can't be supportive of tradtional marriage, and just leave people alone, live and let live. I hate that the men act like girls and those stupid ass parades.  So what, at least I can admit it.

I don't believe in equality unless its pro-traditional all the way. If it ain't pro-traditonal biblical, then no way! 

Yes, I'm straight

Ask me anything!!

Once I reversed the words to reflect that I hate gays and everything gay... WOW the real attacks began!

What does this say about those who posted yesterday and those who posted today...anyone?

I've made a copy of all the replies from last night and this morning. Don't worry, only the comments will be used, no names.

I want to thank 3 of my very diverse friends, T.K, D.L, and S.C for helping me with the dialogue on this post. 

Thanks Ladies! 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (481-487):
Jenny_Penny89
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Definitely! I think it was a great way to do a study! Because if people know they are being studied at the time they'd probably act differently.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not yet. 

I still have to write the paper, turn it in next month, then the class will go over the paper and I will also be sharing with class everything that I and my assistants did as well. I could not have done it without them!!

I don't talk like that IRL....so I really needed help in that department lol!!

I understand many people feel they have been 'had', but the truth is the only ones I'm hearing that from are from those who lost their cool in the post. Funny huh?

Quoting Jenny_Penny89:

Bravo! I didn't read both original posts. But that is good. A very good study that is. Did you write a paper? Did you get a grade?

Was your hypothesis right?

My hypothesis would have been that gay supporters would have been more upset and bashed more.

Good job. :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly!!

Quoting Jenny_Penny89:

Definitely! I think it was a great way to do a study! Because if people know they are being studied at the time they'd probably act differently.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not yet. 

I still have to write the paper, turn it in next month, then the class will go over the paper and I will also be sharing with class everything that I and my assistants did as well. I could not have done it without them!!

I don't talk like that IRL....so I really needed help in that department lol!!

I understand many people feel they have been 'had', but the truth is the only ones I'm hearing that from are from those who lost their cool in the post. Funny huh?

Quoting Jenny_Penny89:

Bravo! I didn't read both original posts. But that is good. A very good study that is. Did you write a paper? Did you get a grade?

Was your hypothesis right?

My hypothesis would have been that gay supporters would have been more upset and bashed more.

Good job. :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Yes. The various different replies are going to be the main focus of the study and my paper.

Quoting Brknhalo6712:

Did you just do this to see the replies you would get?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Interesting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2012 at 9:28 PM

The way I understand it, this was a school project.  The OP never stated her true feelings.  So, if I understand this correctly you have a bunch of dumb asses spouting off about the OP's hypothetical statements? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:31 AM

LOL!!! I never thought of it like that, but yes, I guess you are correct. 

The only time I was sincere, partly, was with some chick (her name escapes me) in her avatar, she has these huge bulgy eyes, short hair like a man, the pic is black n white I think. Anyway, she was really offended even when she found out it was all a study. She acted like it was still real lol!

I think I might study that one separately to see what kind of behavior that was. But I sort of think it was narcissistic behavior. Usually the old saying "The bigger they are (meaning that chick) the harder they fall (when she found the post to not be real she was embarrassed by her actions in the post). I hope that made sense.  

Quoting Anonymous:

The way I understand it, this was a school project.  The OP never stated her true feelings.  So, if I understand this correctly you have a bunch of dumb asses spouting off about the OP's hypothetical statements? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I thought the confessions group was bad....

man, you should see the stuff that goes on in the CE&HT group.....those girls are sick. Can't believe the things they say and pictures they post are not against TOS. WOW!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)