Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

13 Things You are probably Guilty Of...EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 98 Replies
2 moms liked this

1. Eating ham
Leviticus 11:7-8 reads:
And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

2. Getting a tattoo
Leviticus 19:28 states:
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

3. Rounded hair cuts
Leviticus 19:27 states:
Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

4. (except this one might be your hubby) Having injured or cut off privates
Deuteronomy 23:1 states:
He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

5. Consulting Psychics
Leviticus 19:31 reads:
Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

6. Gossip(yes this includes talking about your fav actor/actress)
Leviticus 19:16 states:
Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour; I am the LORD.

7. Wives helping hubby in a fight
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 states:
When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets

Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

8. Children cursing their parents
Exodus 21:17 states:
"And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death."

9.Getting re-married after a divorce
Mark 10:11-12 states:
Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

10. Working on the Sabbath
Exodus 31:14-15 states:
"Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

11. Women speaking in the house of god
1 Corinthians 14:34-35 states:
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

12. Eating seafood
Leviticus 10-11 states:
And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

13. Losing your virginity before marriage
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 states:
But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you

And the link for those that want to see the article
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/07/13-things-the-bible-forbids_n_1327701.html#s655873&title=Eating_A_Ham

If you are christian you will burn in hell for these things.(say in a sarcastic tone)

In all honesty I am just curious what other people think about this. Believe what you want I am not one to judge.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bearscubed
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Ah, but doesn't the Lord forgive everyone for their sins?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassie19831
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:12 PM
20 moms liked this

I'm an atheist so no fuck is given by me.

ohbamitsans
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:13 PM
4 moms liked this
Nope why do you think Jesus died on the cross? To save us from our sins and be forgivin for these things and more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Every Christian sins. 

Iron_Beauty
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Guilty of every single one of those and more. Do I care? Hell no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM
3 moms liked this
This. Although I would word differently. Lol

I'm an athiest, so no fucketh is given by me-eth. Lol

Quoting cassie19831:

atyou
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Yet another reason I am thankful religion wasn't shoved down my throat.

whitegirlwasted

Lmao @ #11.

Fucking right...

Iron_Beauty
2 moms liked this

Just made me laugh. XD

Quoting cassie19831:

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I am a dirty dirty sinner ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)