Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in God? ****Poll Added****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: ???

Options:

Yes

No

Undecided

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 89

View Results

Why or why not?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I agree.

My son loves the show The Universe. Every time I watch it with him it just makes me believe in God more.

Quoting momto2boys973:

Sure do. I'm certain of it. I see the Universe in all its perfection and balance, in its complexity and I just cannot think this is a lucky accident of molecules and forces that just happened to come into existence and interaction at the perfect time and balance by sheer chance.

Sharon

The exact same thing happens to me when I watch "Planet Earth". 

Sharon

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:06 PM
5 moms liked this

Yes.  I believe in God because when you step back and truely look at the world, its so amazing. Love is amazing, family, the bonds of life.  We are more than just a species roaming around the earth.  I believe there is soo much more to this world, space, deminsion than our minds can wrap around. We as humans cannot comprehend, but we just need to believe in what we feel in our hearts. Love.  We will understand one day. 

Iron_Beauty
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM

No. I really have no reason to not believe.  I just choose not to.

Lishes
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

I believe in God and Goddess. ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I do but I can't really explain why.  I don't go to church or pray everyday but I do try to be a good person and treat other with respect. (not that people who don't believe in God are bad people it doesn't really matter to me what other people believe)

Autumn19
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM
i believe there is more but i havent decided what yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonnlilithsmom
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:08 PM

which one?

ColorMeCrazy

I do. I don't have any reason other than it's what I feel deep down inside. This is my journey, these are my beliefs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:08 PM

No, God is a theory. If I believed in every theory that gets thrown around, I would go crazy.

Amyinthesky
3 moms liked this

I understand where you are coming from and can respect it but the universe is far from perfection or balance from a scientific geological standpoint or from a humane one.

Quoting momto2boys973:

Sure do. I'm certain of it. I see the Universe in all its perfection and balance, in its complexity and I just cannot think this is a lucky accident of molecules and forces that just happened to come into existence and interaction at the perfect time and balance by sheer chance.

Sharon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured