Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did you tell him?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

How did you tell your husband that you were pregnant?I just found out that I'm pregnant again and I have absolutely no idea how to tell him.Our son is only ten weeks old and I'm completely freaked out and I just know that my husband is going to be freaked out too.

I cannot believe this happened.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidyns_mommy
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:57 AM
I peed on a stick and started cring a couple seconds later while he was standing next to me.... I think he got it.

Goodluck mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassie19831
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:57 AM

We planned it. He knew I was testing and was playing xbox. I just called him in and I was jumping up and down. He didn't stop smiling for days. It was pretty awesome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:04 AM
your baby is only 10 weeks?! Wow! I guess a good way to surprise DH with a definite surprise would maybe be to give him a card with the ultrasound pic in it and write something like "round #2!" Or maybe make a onesie for your son that says "big brother"... goodluck and have a H&H 9!
Palindromeda
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Actually my husband told me. I thought I had a stomach flu (i was young and dumb). His exact words were "Damn girl, I just bought those cheeseburgers and you lose them like that? You're pregnant." We laughed about it many years afterward, the way he so non-chalantly said "you're pregnant".. then 15 minutes later was excited.

Josie.Grossie
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:06 AM

We were ttcing so it was like HEY IT WORKED!!!!

With my oldest it was a unwelcome suprise. That was a phone call and a "we need to talk" and my now ex made me tell him over the phone. It went "remember when we had sex...I was late and I took the test and it came out positive"

USAFamily
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I just told mine. The second time, I was a little nervous too- but what was I gonna do?! I was already pregnant so he was just going to have to embrace that.

Good luck! And Congratulations!

she_walk_softly
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:07 AM
I think the hysterical blubblering gave it away.She was planned lol but I was not a happy pregnant lady.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_diva_
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:09 AM
We planned both and he was with me when I did the preg test! Now my momma was a diff story. I wrapped it up and gave it to her. Lord mercy she screamed so loud lol she was so excited!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabyrd86
by ✮Heather✮ on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:10 AM
I called my dh at work and told him. He said he was in shock for a few hours then it set in that he was gonna be a daddy. He said that was the best day of work he ever had lol he had always wanted a child and dd is his first :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladyteancum
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:11 AM

I called DH and yelled at him. haha. I was late and moody. I had taken tests and they all came back negative.  I had one left. I took in his bathroom while he was showering and told him to tell me if it was positive. Well he didn't look. I went to clean up and there was a postive. I called him and yelled at him for not telling me I was preggo. He was in total shock. Poor guy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN