Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you tell him?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

How did you tell your husband that you were pregnant?I just found out that I'm pregnant again and I have absolutely no idea how to tell him.Our son is only ten weeks old and I'm completely freaked out and I just know that my husband is going to be freaked out too.

I cannot believe this happened.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:57 AM
I peed on a stick and started cring a couple seconds later while he was standing next to me.... I think he got it.

Goodluck mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassie19831
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:57 AM

We planned it. He knew I was testing and was playing xbox. I just called him in and I was jumping up and down. He didn't stop smiling for days. It was pretty awesome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:04 AM
your baby is only 10 weeks?! Wow! I guess a good way to surprise DH with a definite surprise would maybe be to give him a card with the ultrasound pic in it and write something like "round #2!" Or maybe make a onesie for your son that says "big brother"... goodluck and have a H&H 9!
Palindromeda
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Actually my husband told me. I thought I had a stomach flu (i was young and dumb). His exact words were "Damn girl, I just bought those cheeseburgers and you lose them like that? You're pregnant." We laughed about it many years afterward, the way he so non-chalantly said "you're pregnant".. then 15 minutes later was excited.

Josie.Grossie
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:06 AM

We were ttcing so it was like HEY IT WORKED!!!!

With my oldest it was a unwelcome suprise. That was a phone call and a "we need to talk" and my now ex made me tell him over the phone. It went "remember when we had sex...I was late and I took the test and it came out positive"

USAFamily
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I just told mine. The second time, I was a little nervous too- but what was I gonna do?! I was already pregnant so he was just going to have to embrace that.

Good luck! And Congratulations!

she_walk_softly
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:07 AM
I think the hysterical blubblering gave it away.She was planned lol but I was not a happy pregnant lady.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_diva_
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:09 AM
We planned both and he was with me when I did the preg test! Now my momma was a diff story. I wrapped it up and gave it to her. Lord mercy she screamed so loud lol she was so excited!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabyrd86
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:10 AM
I called my dh at work and told him. He said he was in shock for a few hours then it set in that he was gonna be a daddy. He said that was the best day of work he ever had lol he had always wanted a child and dd is his first :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladyteancum
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:11 AM

I called DH and yelled at him. haha. I was late and moody. I had taken tests and they all came back negative.  I had one left. I took in his bathroom while he was showering and told him to tell me if it was positive. Well he didn't look. I went to clean up and there was a postive. I called him and yelled at him for not telling me I was preggo. He was in total shock. Poor guy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured