Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IUD question TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I have my IUD for almost 2 years now. This year i started to hate it and started getting spotting on and off. Yesterday I started playing Kinect in XBox after months without touching it., once i was done i gulped 3 cups of water. Immediately my stomach started hurting, i figures that it was cause of the water and fell asleep. Then at 3:20 am i woke up Drenched in sweat even though it was not hot last night. i had to pee but when i went it was nothing but blood and blood clots. It completely freaked me out. I have never had anything like this. Could i have miscarried?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:56 PM

BUMP

Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM
I think you should go to your doctor right away. I believe that one of the signs to look for is sweating. If you cannot see your doctor, there is toll-free number for your brand of I.U.D. You can call for advice. I hope everything turns out well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:27 PM
What does a girl have to do to get help around here?
pj2becca21
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM

what kind do you have. what other problems are you having other than that? 

when i had mine the problems never stop. i was in and out of the hospital all the time. I found out i have ovrain cycsts. which have never had before. they got worst and then i had 3 misscarrages. i final had mine taken out this year. and all of my problem have gone away

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)