Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

single moms have it SOOO much EASIER!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
UGH! So ive put a lot of thought into this and I've decided im going to divorce my husband and become a single mom. Now before you ask there is nothing wrong with him he's a real sweet guy and other than the mediocre sex he normally gives me what i want. But after a lot of thought I've realized that single moms have it soooooo much easier!

1st no nasty husband to clean up after, i mean come on men can be disgusting!

2nd i could get my life back, no more sitting at home taking care of kids, after all i am only 37, i should be out enjoying clubs and bars!!

3rd its so much easier to get on PA when your a single mom!!

4th (yes this one is a lil selfish) i want all the credit for my kids! I mean seriously why should i have to share my kids with anyone, if i become a single mother i can just put him on CS and enjoy ALLLL the credit!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Replies (201-201):
proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Lucky! Lol

Quoting babyboy117:

Thankfully my husband helps out alot when he's home. He even cooks on the weekends and helps with laundry.

Quoting proudGBmama:

I know how you feel I was an army wife and he was never around when he wad he was too tired from work

Quoting babyboy117:

Yeah.. I didn't wana argue with her. But I agree with you actually. Getting a check in the mail doesn't mean you don't do 50 million things by yourself. I get really stressed out just being a military wife with my hubby gone for over a year now with no family here to help me with LO. Not that I consider myself a single.Mom.. But if my situation is stressful, I can imagine your situation being alot more stressful. I hate when people define things to their liking. A single mom is a single mom.

Quoting proudGBmama:

Uh no im a single mom I took the rat bastard for child support I have him all the time pay for 99% of shit dont act like you know anything racer sorry for quoting you baby boy she pissed me off

Quoting babyboy117:

Okay... I see what you're saying.

Quoting Racer15:

Quoting babyboy117:

If you get child support, if the dad is involved..you aren't a single parent. The word single implies you are alone in caring for your child, not your marital status.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)