Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If being gay means I'm going to hell...

Posted by   + Show Post

That means that all the other gays are going to hell.

Which means that hell is one giant gay pride party.

Which means hell is the cool and fun place to be in the afterlife
And heaven is a stuffy library where everyone is quietly judging everyone else.

Who wants to join me in hell, I'll bring the wine~~~

wink 

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Replies (171-180):
Adensmommy760
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:25 AM

if you read it, I said I was the first to admit I;m sometimes a homophobe but don't mean to be. Yes, It weirds me out when men act like women and women act like men. Don't think I should one day have to be in the akward situation of having to explain it to my child. If I'm completely honest then I should have to say those people should be shot. Before you judge me though, keep in mind I don't mean to feel this was, I just do. Much like people in the gay community are just attracted to their same gender. They just can't help it and neither can I. I'm not saying I'm disturbed by all gays, just the ones who are flamboyant. 

Quoting mamalove1023:

Quoting Adensmommy760:

Its sad how in this day in age a lot of people are soooooooooo judgemental. Why are people unaccepting? I'll be the first to admit I'm sometimes somewhat of a homophobe, I don't mean to be but some scenarios bring it out in me. like when I see butterfly gay guys lol I just don't get them, they are all over the place. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to try so hard to have female mannerisms. 

Men who are gay but look straight I'm cool with, they don't bother me none, and neither do lesbians who act like women. I just can't stand the ones that dress and act like men. That being said, I don't think being gay is contagious and I'm not against it. To each their own. Live and let live.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's one party that I'd rather not join.

You are totally contradicting yourself.  You are wondering why people are being judgemental but you sound like you are one of them.  So you're ok as long as he men aren't too feminine and the women are not too masculine?  Do I have that right?

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:26 AM
I'll be there with you.
.Diddles.
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I like the way you think! I am not gay, but see you in hell in about oh, 100 years! Keep partying for me!!!

Adensmommy760
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM

I was raised Catholic. There are only 2 genders in my book, literally. Male and female. Men marry women and women bare children, it is our nature to reproduce. I know to you it is hard to understand why some people don't understand your views and its the same way we on the other side of the issue feel. I'm not trying to put anyone down or make anyone feel like my way of thinking is better than theirs. Its simply just my way of view.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Why can you not stand people that defy gender norms? I don't get that. It's not hurting anyone. People should be able to act like, dress like how they want. 

And butch girls are fucking sexy as hell. <3 

Quoting Adensmommy760:

Its sad how in this day in age a lot of people are soooooooooo judgemental. Why are people unaccepting? I'll be the first to admit I'm sometimes somewhat of a homophobe, I don't mean to be but some scenarios bring it out in me. like when I see butterfly gay guys lol I just don't get them, they are all over the place. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to try so hard to have female mannerisms. 

Men who are gay but look straight I'm cool with, they don't bother me none, and neither do lesbians who act like women. I just can't stand the ones that dress and act like men. That being said, I don't think being gay is contagious and I'm not against it. To each their own. Live and let live.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's one party that I'd rather not join.

model1000mom
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM

I am going to hell anyways and I dont have to be gay to get there. According to my MIL because we dont believe in God or Jesus or religion or anything we are hell bound!

Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Yes, along with murderers, thiefs, and rapists. Have fun?

sugarbaby0610
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:33 AM
I'm not gay but most likley going to hell anyway......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
surromama
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:52 AM
I'm sure I will be joining you. I'm not gay, but I was a 2 time surrogate for a wonderful gay couple. I'm sure that sends me on the express way to hell and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HipLikeJunk
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:25 AM

You are really fucking awesome<3

Quoting surromama:

I'm sure I will be joining you. I'm not gay, but I was a 2 time surrogate for a wonderful gay couple. I'm sure that sends me on the express way to hell and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.

surromama
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

You are really fucking awesome<3

Quoting surromama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)